Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-10-17

Iraqi

10-10-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Kubic denies Maliki the issuance of the United Nations initiative to resolve the crisis in Kurdistan" ...While all of this deliberation is going on, do not be surprised if we see the increase... Diversion... This subject of referendum's, and independence will continue on... In the mean time, it will not serve as a deterrent to the continual process of ensuring Iraq's economy is given a huge boost via the increase of their currencies value...

10-10-2017 Newshound Guru chattels The next phase of operations against Da'ash is western Anbar and securing the Syrian border with Iraq. I have opined that the completion of such may be a red letter date for many things in Iraq.

10-10-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Saudi newspaper: Washington threatens Iraqi forces to bomb if Baghdad resorted to the military option against Kurdistan" [Really, this is good news for us. The day the US abandons a united Iraq is the day our investment is worthless. This tells me the plan is still in place...] I will say that the Kurd's only produce roughly 500,000 bpd while Basra and the rest pump roughly 3.5-40 million bpd, the Kurd's financial contribution to the overall state is probably closer to a push than a win. I'd definitely agree that Barzani and the Kurd's are using this for global leverage for recognition and support from Baghdad.

10-10-2017 Newshound Guru mike ...these guys haven't received any support from Baghdad; government salaries, infrastructure, displaced persons and military hardware for the fight with ISIL since March 2014. They had to do something profound to get everyone's attention, why hasn't anyone jumped in during that time to support and demand Baghdad's negotiations with Erbil? Well, they got the worlds attention now, hopefully they'll use this to win concessions and support that's designed to unite the country, no divide. Baghdad's response to the referendum is nothing but punitive, maybe they should try more carrot and less stick.

10-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 CURRENT WINDOW: I don't expect it today [Monday]. At the earliest Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of this week. ...sources saying it could happen any time now...you can forget about that November stuff...It looks really good for us.

10-9-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...last week I referenced Abadi had put out something to the citizens indicating November. Now this turn of events...would probably change that. ...The last two provinces, that needed to be liberated are reporting record number of surrenders...Of DASH and ISIS surrendering. Which means those two provinces could pretty much be liberated within a matter of hours or days. Definitely not weeks, so you can forget about that November stuff. ...Alak was on TV about the trip coming up over here in the US and IMF. More particularly about needing to develop the currency to it's true face value and to have it's International acceptance they deserve. So that lets you know that the wheels are still turning and everyone's pretty much in that direction of getting this thing born.

10-9-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 In the midst of Sadr, protests, and all of those things going on over there, Parliament is in a closed session today, which I'm...assuming to address a lot of the things they are concerned with corruption, etc. which will help accelerate the National Reconciliation. That's what everyone is looking forward to. Full liberation, National Reconciliation, things of that nature. So...we wait.

10-9-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: “The Association of Private Banks holds a risk management training course“ [Yes...fits perfectly with the CBI stating that it can't start in the middle of a year, has to be at beginning...IMO] I doubt this is the beginning as we have already had first classes publicly months ago. There is data that suggests classes were complete imo back in late September... So, imo if that data is representing the classes we have learned about here, the likely hood that the classes are over already just not full publicly announced yet, is highly probable imo. Thus, it would not support the beginning of the year just because that was a time frame mentioned in past. The notion that may be out there they will broadcast specific Monetary reform projects that are currency speculation sensitive are not going to be taken lightly, thus, the data would not be deseminsted in real time publicly. We have all witnessed imo a lag time in news and if that news is even further behind than thought in some forms... Imo, this is as good a time as any to just go boom...imo

10-9-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "KUWAIT: TALKS WITH IRAQ TO IMPORT GAS INSTEAD OF THE REMAINING COMPENSATION" So they are saying in this article and I quote – “WE WILL SOON SIGN THE AGREEMENT”. As investors we have been waiting for some kind of agreement for months now to eliminate this debt as far as relieving Chapter VII sanctions go. Any agreement must also meet the criteria of the IMF and be acceptable by all parties. Let’s see how this plays out. This may be the end to Chapter VII sanctions very soon. WOW ! We all know what this means…

10-9-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Source: Parliament lifted its meeting to Tuesday of next week...they will meet next week hopefully. The Parl. seems to be in disarray. No doubt. You can trust what is posted on the Parl. website but on another reliable website they said they did not hold their meeting today due to lack of quorum. News seems to be more confusing than ever.

10-9-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article quote: "The Iraqi Stock Exchange declined during last week by 78.89 % because it did not hold one session after the announcement of a public holiday from the government." [Could it...be they have made room for us to buy e-dinar and that's why everyone stopped trading in preparation for an RV?] Very good possibility... With all of this "on the edge" news, I truly believe our ship is about to dock... And it is about time...

10-9-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling You have the kurds, what they are going through…but it’s not going to render what Iraq does with its currency…Let’s say they do separate and they do take some of that oil profits away from the rest of Iraq. What would Iraq do? You guys know the answer. They would add value to their currency. They’d have to make up for that. How would that make up for the oil loss…? Because they can take that money and invest it in the interior of other countries…The overall key is their economy is being attacked…what to they [countries] do? They invest in foreign entities, foreign bonds, foreign currencies…and what do they [countries] need to do to do that? They need to raise the value of their currencies a little bit…So what can Iraq do?

10-9-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …What would allow Iraq to do that? They can’t do it at a tenth of a penny. They can’t give up all their dollars…then they take away the backing of the dinar in the first place. This is what’s so phenomenal about this investment. It’s such a great opportunity. Huge opportunity. That’s the worst case scenario I can see with going on with the Kurds and if they pull out. How would Iraq be able to counter that? Add value to their currency…

10-9-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …What if the value of the markets, the price per barrel goes down? What would Iraq have to do to counter that? They’d have to add value to their currency. You guys getting the trend here? That’s what’s going on. That’s what’s happening. That’s what’s part of the process here…There is nothing outside of that with the Kurds. So it’s not a threat. Does Iraq want that to happen? No. Is it optimal for the middle east? Could it put the middle east in a civil war? Sure. The middle east will be busy for a while.

dinarguru.com