Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-11-17

Iraqi

10-11-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We were rolling right along, going along fine expecting this to go, and we had an interruption...in effect it was a slight delay. There were (3) distinct meetings yesterday [Monday] in this country, but in Iraq there was another meeting going on with the Iraqi Parliament and the IMF was in attendance, and Alak, the new CBI director of the Central Bank of Iraq. It was good. They may have passed legislatively what the Parliament needed to do. They met with some agreements that needed to be sign at the closest IMF office which was at Jordan. The IMF and Alak came to Jordon to handle those documents to get those done. My understanding was the net result of that meeting yesterday, those two meetings, today is...the IMF has approved Iraq’s reinstated rate for the dinar.

10-11-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We know the dinar was at $3.22 for quite awhile as a lead up to the Gulf war. We know that the reinstated rate that we heard about was at $3.71. Iraq has been operating in country on their Qi cards, pre-paid debit cards, at that rate or higher for many months now. This rate from my understanding I think will be additional amount for the CBI rate. I don’t think it will stay at that rate. I think it will be higher. I don’t know when that rate will be known to us exactly. We do not know that, but we don’t think it will be very much longer before that will show. From a prospective of Iraq, they have been approved by the IMF for this new rate. This afternoon [Tuesday] I got confirmation of that. In terms from where we are, we are almost there. I think we are in a great place.

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article Quote: "The government is currently preparing to launch its plan for sustainable development for the years (2018-2030), a vision refers to giving a clear and essential role of the private sector in all fields, and certainly the funding area is the foundation." I've said it before, until they open up the banking system to the world, there is no private sector. Looks like they might be moving towards that soon...

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: “Improving the business environment in Iraq” Coming to an Iraq we all know and love...IMO the BEST is coming get ready for it...oh BUDDY get ready for a change in our lives like none we have ever imagined......excited doesn't even begin to touch.

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …People are investing in the dinar just like me but they are pretending and going about their business as if it’s going to happen tomorrow. So what if it happens tomorrow? I’m not saying it’s not. But they’re betting on it. In fact it’s part of their budget. You guys…No. No. That’s the worst thing you could do…until you have that money it is not real…So just have your game plan in front of you and your head in the game correctly. What an opportunity. I love the dinar. It’s a great opportunity. I love being in it…I made a killing off the ISX and I think I’m going to make a killing of the dinar also…

10-10-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Soon .. Rafidain Bank starts launch of a predecessor to pensioners" Quote: "Rafidain Bank announced on Monday the imminent launch of advances for retirees, indicating that the amount of the advance swallow three million and interest 7%..." Why would they even think about loaning these people advances if they do not know they means with which to repay it would be available... Again one of those little nuggets of proof that something is going down... Or up as it concerns the dinar's values..

10-10-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Economic partnerships between Iraq and Egypt" Quote: "In light of the growing relations between Iraq and Egypt, the government is moving to open the doors of cooperation in the commercial, industrial and investment fields between the two countries, which could pave to reach common agreements contribute to the formation of an effective economic force in the region." I find this interesting since Egypt is now floating the pound.

10-10-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Central Bank: foreign currency reserves rose 3 billion dollars this year" ...They are very confident that the launching of foreign bonds will more than likely occur in 2018... Does that not require a internationally excepted currency?... Foreign reserves have risen 3 billion?... That is important to the stability of their economy... 48 billion in reserves is still a very respectable number in any country... I believe it was mentioned in the past that they did not want it to go below 43 billion... So we wait for the MOVE that will open up the floodgates of economic prosperity... All their ducks are lined up folks despite all of the disputes...

10-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 CURRENT WINDOW: I don't expect it today [Monday]. At the earliest Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday of this week. ...sources saying it could happen any time now...you can forget about that November stuff...It looks really good for us.

dinarguru.com