Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-12-17

Iraqi

10-12-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Articles: "Experts: We demand a greater role for industrial and banking sectors in Iraq" "Iraqi banks are looking with the US Treasury to open relations with foreign banks" Quote: “the Arab-American banking conference will be held in New York on the sixteenth of October next and Iraq will participate with a large banking delegation,” noting that “there is great confidence between the Association of Iraqi private banks and the US Treasury.” Good stuff...These are the articles that should have us kicking our heels together... These are the articles that supersede all of the negative ones in value as it concerns our investment... The potential for the RV is anytime, and has been for a while... There just seems to be a particular date, and time frame for all of this... This weekend could prove to be very interesting... Many things are lining up...

10-12-2017 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan It’s not going to be taxed as capital gains despite what anyone else may have told you…it’s not. This is going to be an ordinary tax event. The reason why is because you did not buy this under contract with a specific date for return therefore you don’t qualify for the blessings of being a true forex trader and the IRS already said…no. So don’t even consider someone else’s idea on this cause quite frankly guys you’re only setting yourself up for problems. And if you were to file a tax return showing it as capital gains but identifying what it is, I can assure you you’re going to get snagged. So don’t do it.
[NOTE: This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice. It is purely informational and the views of this guru. Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time.]

10-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 I think the rates are going to be between $3.50 and $3.80 for the dinar... The wonderfully quiet dong is being reported at 47 cents, or $0.47. That’s the most consistent rate we’ve seen, but if it went as high as two dollars, I would not be surprised.

10-12-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Iraqi and US banks meet in Washington" Quote: "He pointed out that" The Iraqi delegation will be formed by Iraqi banks to meet with the US Treasury and major banks and the Foreign Ministry there and representatives of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Bridges of cooperation" This is a great art. And an Iraqi-US meeting on October 18.

10-11-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Rafi Bank has announced international payment systems with the MasterCard; I have heard that everyone has been paid as of today. Now would be a great time to do a rate change, because everyone who expects to get paid has been paid at the rate they were anticipating. Turn on the green light; afterwards we can easily adjust the purchasing power. It makes sense to get everyone caught up and then switch the track. WE have announcements coming from the CBI, and the main one is that the current proxy Governor is now the official Governor of the CBI. Things look good in terms of information, so put the pieces together with the political issues that has subsided. There are some very good signs for this weekend.

10-11-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "The financial crisis is gripping Iraq's economic capital" Quote: "Journal News Basra province suffers from a major financial crisis...despite the fact that the province is considered the economic capital of Iraq because of its wealth of large resources supporting the state budget, most notably oil." Basra has Iraq's greatest port I believe.. This area will most certainly be a major cog within Iraq's economy.. The need to end the artificial rate is coming, as the natural rate of Iraq is reintroduced to the world... This is all coming to a head, and will in the end benefit all of Iraq, and those who have invested in their currency..

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Lots going on right now. I’ll say one thing for all the rumors… they may not seem to get the “dates” right, but when there’s buzz on all the rumor sites...it is usually right in front of a big event. ...Before Chapter 7, there was a crazy amount of hype. You all know I temper my posts, in an effort to keep people grounded, but even I got pretty excited about that event. It was a major milestone, and a significant key to Iraq’s progress. The rumor sites all promised an RV at that time, and it was certainly a possibility, but we all know it wasn’t a certainty.

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana When Abadi vs Maliki was happening, that was another major step for Iraq. Again, it wasn’t a promise of immediate RV, but let’s face it - a major change in value of the Dinar was never going to happen with Maliki at the helm. Maliki simply had no reason to act in Iraq’s best interest when he had such a huge ability to pilfer the system under his power. I firmly believe that Abadi is not like Maliki, and when he won that battle, our landscape changed for the better...but even that was not enough. There was still the issue of the HCL, which MUST be resolved before (or simultaneously with) an RV. Now let’s look at today...this immediate point in time, where once again the rumor mills are churning and people are getting excited. I’m going to make two specific statements right now, and I hope they stick: 1. None of the gurus can call the Date. 2. Despite #1 above, the current level of activity is not to be ignored. Things ARE happening.

10-11-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Issuing arrest warrants against the president and members of the commission supervising the referendum" Quote: "Al-Rusafa Investigation Court on Wednesday issued arrest warrants for the president and members of the Kurdistan Regional Commission (KRG), which oversees the referendum, in violation of the decision of the Federal Supreme Court." ...note how it refers to the KRC as the (KRG)… implying this is Barzani they have issued an arrest warrant against. (and probably Karim – not good for him to have been snuggling up to the current KRG)

10-11-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru payray Article: "Cabinet allocates three billion dinars for electricity projects" And the building, and upgrading continues... Loans being used to ensure their success... LOANS... These countries expect their investment to have a return... They know it will be... And so should we... There is only one way this will occur... And we know, and they know what this will be as well...

10-11-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …People are investing in the dinar just like me but they are pretending and going about their business as if it’s going to happen tomorrow. So what if it happens tomorrow? I’m not saying it’s not. But they’re betting on it. In fact it’s part of their budget. You guys…No. No. That’s the worst thing you could do…until you have that money it is not real…So just have your game plan in front of you and your head in the game correctly. What an opportunity. I love the dinar. It’s a great opportunity. I love being in it…I made a killing off the ISX and I think I’m going to make a killing of the dinar also…

dinarguru.com