Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-8-17

Iraqi

11-8-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Some of the people that we hear from in the way of Intel are having to be very quiet. Iraq is basically, I think, complete. My thinking is that liberation announcement was repeated and emphasized again by Prime Minister Abadi. I believe that basically took care of what Iraq needed to do. I also heard the rate of the dinar came out, but I haven’t seen that. It is not ready to be revealed to us here. The rates for couple of the currencies have been traded up higher in the last couple of days quite a bit. I think we are looking good as far as that goes. We understand at 2 am this morning [Tuesday] Iraq was put on the real time global system, the new banking system...that would allow them to be truly international. We can’t predict this thing exactly when, but we are in the final few days...We feel this is our week. We just have to see what transpires...

11-8-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have been told from the CBI that the project to delete the zeros is at its very last stages of the process and now awaits that final movement of the currency. ...I believe the CBI is targeting more like EARLY 2018 and more specifically early January.

11-8-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick [...what else is there to study/say? were done imo.] Not much, we await... articles, to catch up... Well ahead, of what you read...For, the most part... nothing, but fillers... It's all, in... the timing, of release..

11-8-2017 Newshound Guru sandyf The term "International currency" does not mean anything. There are 3 types of currency - Fully convertible, Partially convertible and Non convertible. Article 14 currencies by virtue of their status with the IMF are Non convertible. Article 8 currencies are normally able to be exchanged worldwide but at the discretion of the exchanger. When a currency becomes volatile an exchanger may well refuse to exchange as happened with the Russian Rouble not that long ago.

11-7-2017 Newshound Guru sandyf ...from a well known guru... "The CBI has said something about a rate of $1.15 in-country to go into effect in 72 hours;" " Yes, but they will probably have a different rate in-country, just like the Iraqi dinar has a different rate structure in Iraq as opposed to overseas. " If the person concerned had done their homework they would be aware of a factual situation of different exchange rates in and out of the country. Introducing new currency codes is not an overnight event as accounting software companies must amend the software to accept the new code. In the case of redenominations it has normally been done about four months before introduction. If Iraq, or any other country, is to have a different rate inside to outside the country then it is not going to happen any time soon.

11-7-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Baghdad looks to take control of KRG oil" Quote: “The government’s control of oil wealth does not mean a certain national party will monopolize the sector. All oil resources will be fairly distributed among the people.” They speak of controlling the KRG oil, all of it from the sound of it...and quite honestly this could very well be the most intelligent move that Baghdad/Abadi has made to date...this will IMO insure the HCL is given equally to all the people of Iraq if it is given to one...The oil within the nation of Iraq belongs to all citizens and they should all share accordingly...IMO....the BEST is coming..

11-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The following has been reported from our best Iraqi sources: Rawa is awaiting liberation, efforts are underway. PM Abadi on Iraqi TV stating the 2018 budget will reflect 12% allocation to the Kurds without negotiation. The referendum was the major culprit/cause for this action. PM Abadi pledges to use force if Peshmerga does not concede. The CBI has informed Iraqi money exchangers to discontinue sales of Dinar. No sales of Dinar in the country leaves the citizens excited and anticipating an upcoming rate change. Currency exchangers are being required to report their Dinar inventory effective for Tuesday. Unification efforts are underway for "one country, one Iraq." Dinar is becoming the only currency being used for commerce in Iraq. "The train is slowly approaching the station" ...be ye ready!! Time Will Tell...

11-7-2017 Newshound Guru Don961 ...Stable currency reflects the stability of the economic system ... and on safety and the stability of the country itself .. and its future prospects .... There is so much potential wealth and so much money to be made!! ..... since most of it is physically in the ground .... what's needed is a safe and stable environment , in all aspects , to harvest that wealth ... get that momentum going ... then the prosperity will follow ... imo.

dinarguru.com