Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-10-17

Iraqi

11-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [A few months back, my bank gave me rates for selling and buying, and now they say they will never deal with dinar.] Maybe YOUR bank is doing that, but there is no doubt in my mind that we are moving forward, whether your bank is participating or not. ...we still have 60+ banks that do exchange dinar already – we’re just waiting for the rate to change. ...We are looking for the US rate to be $3.71 or higher. If there is an RV, and the rate is $2, then you already know the rate’s being suppressed. So how long will they hold the rate at $2, knowing that eventually it will be $3.71? You know it’s going to get there in the end, because it’s the country’s currency.

11-10-2017 Intel Guru Bruce The exchange locations and Redemption Centers are.. including the banks are connected to all the banks around the world and the central banks around the world. Everyone is interconnected as of 1:15 pm this afternoon EST [Thursday]. All these banking institutions and banking centers are hooked up to the new Swift System... all set up through satellite, all hooked up and all ready to go. They have been staffed, on high alert, and ready to go. The Central Banks around the world are all interconnected also on a separate system called the RTGS or Real Time Global System, keeping them in communication with each other. That has been done the last couple of days... I have heard we are in a kind of another window now to be notified. There has been more things that have been accomplished the last couple of days even today that we didn’t know was needed. I think we are looking for everything to proceed here in the next few days. That is what I am hearing. ...we hear rates have been traded up and continue to be traded up. We will be pleased with them.

11-10-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies" It does not mean that a basket of currencies are going to be revalued at the same time...that's not what they are talking about. It's referring to International reintegration...bringing Iraq back into the fold.

11-9-2017 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Baghdad cut the hard currency from Kurdistan" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq decided on Wednesday, to stop the sale of foreign currency to banks operating in the northern region of all the country." no more sneaking usd CBI reserves out of the country thru a bogus bank account for a bogus company importing bogus goods and services thru use of the currency auction ... enough ... imo.

11-9-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 UPDATE...THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2017... An Iraqi military commander is interviewed on Iraqi TV stating that Iraq is "clear" of ISIS and that the last stronghold was eliminated. However, PM Abadi has YET to make any declarations or announcements. Time Will Tell!

11-9-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "A simulation of the dinar exchange rate linked to a basket of currencies" We do not want the dinar tied to a basket of currencies. We want a freely floating currency. Let's hope no one pays any attention to this guy.

11-9-2017 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "This is the number of remaining elements in the judiciary" Quote: "The head of the district of Rao, west of Anbar Hussein al-Aqidi, on Thursday, that the preparation of elements of the organization calling the remaining in the judiciary does not exceed 20 people." not much left to do ... wonder if Abadi already has that liberation speech prepared and copyrighted ... ready to be published ... YUUUUUUPP! ...imo.

11-9-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [One person is saying that three zero notes have to be recalled, and the earliest this could happen would be January, 2018. That might be better for tax purposes. Does Iraq have an income tax system like ours?] There’s never been any mention of income tax from Iraqi sources, so I don’t think that is an issue. It might serve us best to wait until January anyway, because we are keeping an eye on the rates, and if they don’t come out at the ‘true’ value, then many of us will sit and let them appreciate. If the other rates are suppressed, the way gold and silver have been in the past in the US and in China, then the same thing could happen with the public release of the RV. It might be that several currencies we’re interested in could be suppressed for 90 days. So we might be waiting until January or February anyway. Also, I don’t think we’ll only have two to three weeks to exchange; it’s the country’s currency, so how can they limit the use of it once it’s gone international.

11-9-2017 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Abadi: The military will soon end soon and the security challenge remains" ".....the security challenge remains" A question is and remains what level of security is "necessary" to facilitate our event, IMO. Obviously, I think, there has been a deterioration of political stability at least in the short term. [they will never be totally secure...no country is...I think once the borders are sealed /protected then we might see something.] Agreed.

11-9-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI MILITIA CROSSED THE SYRIAN BORDER TO JOIN THE BATTLE FOR THE LAST ISIS STRONGHOLD OF ABU KAMAL" ...I would not anticipate this is the LAST of the LAST areas to clear ISIS, as we were told 3 times already this was the LAST and them yet more. So, we don’t know what is the last as they are not telling us. ...The translation is telling us the LAST but only the last of that area they just moved into or out of. Then they move on to yet another area to liberate. To me it sounds like the Iraqi army is chasing ISIS into Syria.

dinarguru.com