Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-7-17

Iraqi

12-7-2017 Intel Guru Delta ...it looks like for some reason they moved that celebration date we were all interested in last week at that time...It looks like they had stuff to finish and make sure everything was good...And moved it to this coming week...all these different countries are going to come down and...the big celebration is on Saturday...about 100 countries, other nations coming down so this is not only the liberation I do believe it’s all about timing...he makes that announcement that they are fully liberated then he is going to go into the economic and monetary reforms. Abadi...wants to show to the world...we’re done. And the nations are waiting for that...because remember the Prime Minister...the leader of a nation comes out internationally and gives basically that speech that will give more confidence for investors. ...we don’t see any negative things...from the CBI...he said all the preparations are underway so when they make the decision it’s going to be easy to flip the switch and the numbers are right there internationally. So it’s all great and good information.

12-7-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 All the things we are seeing right now, they are long done! The only thing is the one on Saturday on the 9th when he is going to make the full announcement. But...they’re all done—all these steps everything that he’s [Guru Walkingstick] told us all of these last 4. 5 or 6 months.

12-7-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Association of private banks: 3 million Iraqis will create a bank account during the next two Amyin" So they expect it to take up to 2 years to withdrawl 34 trillion dinars from the market. This to me would also include the delete zeros project. To clarify, I believe the process which is activation of the electronic banking, the float or deletion of zeros and the removal of chunky money 34 trillion will take 2 years. Previous articles on deleting zeros also mentioned a timeframe of 2 years (this to me is what Dr. Bakri was talking about in my interview when he referred to "treatment" on the dinar... So to me this is not a delay, but a schedule of sorts to complete the whole process.

12-7-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I still believe the float,
and beginning of the removal of the larger notes will start soon (it has to if they are planning 2 years for this entire process). As the last economist wrote in his delete zeros article..."Today , we find it easy in front of the Central Bank of Iraq to work to the principle of reducing the exchange rate gradually to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar," I do not think we can put a prediction on how fast it will rise. But it does appear they want to equal $1.

12-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV was broadcasting...
1. "Welcome to all American companies coming to Iraq"
2. The IMF was reportedly stating that the Kurds will receive more than the 12% previously discussed in the upcoming budget. [As if we didn't already know that...LOL]
3. The Kurds have reportedly relinquished possession of all of the border areas that were in dispute.
Dinar rates are being reported from various bank sources ranging from $3.50 - $3.80 plus/minus awaiting final release authorization. Time Will Tell MORE and eventually tell it ALL.

12-6-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It’s one thing to have one canary singing, or two, but when there are more canaries singing, then we really feel blessed. We did an update early this morning: PM Abadi on Iraqi TV stating the time has come to activate Article 140 and referenced things that need to take place for economic reforms to complete. The Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes...particularly SMALL NOTES [Either this is a new batch of lower denoms or maybe they are making it seem as if this is the first time printing such notes? When will they be released?] Basically this about the lower denominations, getting them into circulation and/or accounting for those that have already been printed.

12-6-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 There are rates fluctuating in the system as we speak, plus another television report: the CBI Governor was talking about economic activity, and announcements on the 9th and 11th. This is Victory Week, with the big celebration on Saturday the 9th, starting at 11am Iraqi time. Abadi has referred to these celebrations, and said, “It is time to launch economic reforms” and said that Iraq is going to have an impact on the world. He said Iraq is also invoking Section 140 as part of the economic reforms.

12-6-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Citizens are getting additional information letting them know when to expect a rate change on the consumer level. So we are looking forward to the big event this weekend about the liberation of Iraq and a bit more than that, with hundreds of visitors, etc. It was suppose to be last weekend, but it now happening this week, with Saturday as the big event with announcements and so on. There might be a rate change even before this event kicks off, and also speculation about a rate change in the midst of this celebration, and also anticipation of the rate change immediately after Victory Week. The information I’ve received privately and what’s been put out publicly all seems to indicate that this should be an exciting weekend. We don’t know if we will be in the bank just yet, but there will be no doubt where we’re headed by Monday…

12-6-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...over in Iraq, we have a little more news than usual this week! It’s being rumored (some confirmed sources, some… not so confirmed) that there is a legitimate push to introduce new currency notes, presumably in smaller denominations. That’s not something you do unless you can establish a need for those smaller notes, which of course requires a stronger exchange rate. The Budget is likely to be finalized in February. I know that’s an eternity for some of us, but that’s the buzz. Unfortunately, I have nothing to report on the HCL. I’m hearing rumors, but nothing confirmed...

12-6-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 THE NEW CURRENCY MUST COME FIRST AND HAVE A RATE BETTER THEN 1184 OR A 25 NOTE IS WORTHLESS...i CAN SAY THE BANKS IN KURDISTAN ARE ALL COMMUNICATING WITH THE CBI AND FOLLOWING REGULATIONS...THE ATMS ARE PROGRAMMED TO GIVE OUT USD BUT NOT LOADED YET WITH USD...OPTION NOT YET ACTIVATED...WHICH TELLS ME IT WILL BE CLOSE TO 1-1 THE NEW LD TO THE USD.

dinarguru.com