Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-11-17

Iraqi

12-11-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Saleh: There are question marks on mechanisms to convert foreign currency to Iraq" When Saleh talks about the safest way to secure payment methods at this juncture in time, is serious information. The documentary credit is looking to be the way he is going to protect that long line. It is an assurance that the importer has complied with standards that are acceptable for international trade. This is setting the stage for what is expected and that is a level playing field in an international setting that requires transparency and a stable currency at a stable price. Bye bye program rate! imo~ Chapter 7 was lifted on the 8th of December from the article I read.. Imo That was a go time! wink wink wink The twins were born.. lol ~

12-11-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "The documentary credit is one of the most secure payment methods in international trade, offering the exporter a conditional payment guarantee from the importer’s bank. Documentary credits usually require the presentation of certain documents, which must be complied with before payment can take place. You must be aware that banks examine the documents only with respect to the documentary credit and do not look at contracts, agreements or the condition of the goods."

12-11-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE. THE RECENT PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS OF STEPS ALREADY COMPLETED IS MOMENTOUS AS WE TRACK THE PROGRESS OF THE PROGRESS TO COMPLETION.

12-11-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I want to say the news could not possibly get any better than today’s news. Many are hoping for a “triggered” RV in January and some even believe there will suddenly be a new rate of $3.00+ on FOREX thus this is how their perception it and expectations. ...let me set everyone straight and set an honest expectation here on how all this is going to work... Remember what I am about to tell you is now the current plan of the CBI and nothing but a plan. They have targeted January 2018 for a major rate change. Having said this, we know they also targeted Jan 2011, Jan 2013 and Jan 2015 and in all instances, it was postponed for some reason. We are just 23 days until 2018 and there is no targeted RV prior to this time.

12-10-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Security Council eases oil-for-food sanctions against Iraq" So they appear to still have sanctions on Iraq only now under UN Chapter 6. So they still have obligations to the UNSC.

12-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [With your understanding and what you know right now, does this look like the week to you?] ...All the things we thought had to happen have happened. The significant ones. There are some irons in the fire right now. We are just waiting for them to open the door to the stove so we can see the flames. We know there is a fire in there. Does that have a distinct meaning. Yes, it does! We have reasons to feel good right now. It could come out at a different rate than in the budget. (indication was it could come out higher). If everything unfolds, the way I was told, I’m anticipating seeing a rate change on Monday [12-11-17].

12-10-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Wait For It. You have the Timeline, from our 12-4-17 Post. Santa Says Hello and He's Coming to Town Soon! Ignore all the Factual, Fluffy, Flurry, Fanatical, Froggy, Fictitious, Fog.

12-10-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat IRAQI FOREIGN MINISTRY ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY MORNING THE ISSUANCE OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL DECISION TO EXIT IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII. WOW!

dinarguru.com