Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-15-17

Iraqi

12-15-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We told you Iraq...completed everything they needed to do concerning the speech PM Abadi made last Saturday. He actually did mention the rate of the dinar at the time and it was covered by CNN Internationally. What is amazing is the only thing we are looking for from Iraq is the rate of the dinar, the new rate, the value posted on the CBI website, and the CBI rate to find its way to the Forex. The same thing is true for the UN Operational rates...they occur on the 1st and the 15th of every month. I feel we are right there. It could happen at any moment, over night tonight, or tomorrow [Friday]. We will see what happens. All I can tell you is tomorrow [Friday] could be an important day as far as UN Operational rates, as far as Forex goes. It should be before Christmas. This should be our Christmas gift to the world, and be able to enjoy it as never before.

12-15-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "World Bank: ready for the advancement of the Iraqi economy" I agree with KAP that the fact that this is being driven by the World Bank is very significant. In the past we have heard many times that "in the coming period" something may happen, but these were all from within the GOI or CBI. The politics intervened and delays occurred. However, with the World Bank behind this move it seems that we may finally begin to see some real economic growth in the country. Obviously with that growth there will be a strengthening of the currency which should allow for the float to begin. It could take several months, but at least we have one of the "big boys" behind this, finally.

12-15-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "We would like to inform you that RTL transfers has been activated MSG via electronic services via the Internet‎" This is telling us Iraq just went Digital... imo... if this is true, then our time is near! imo

12-14-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "TO FINANCE IMPORTS MUST BE A CONVERSION IN FOREIGN CURRENCY," noting that "THERE IS A QUESTION MARK ON THE CURRENCY SIGN CAUSED BY CONFUSION BETWEEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MONETARY POLICY OF THE CENTRAL BANK to control the levels of liquidity and at the same time trade finance, to create this ambiguity." ...sounds like Saleh is saying that Iraq needs to stop these currency auctions and use dinar in foreign trade and not go through this conversion process. The only way they can this is to use the dinar and to use the dinar they have to revalue the currency or they will have hyper-inflation. He is also criticizing the CBI for its currency practices in this regard.

12-14-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "World Bank: ready for the advancement of the Iraqi economy" This is another very important article. Since the World Bank is who was helping the CBI with currency reform, it appears they are on board now to get it done. If you read previous delete zeros articles the World Bank was clear on the benefits and reason to restructor the currency. Seeing this article gives me hope that with the help of the WB, the project may start within a month or two. Keep in mind, those same articles stated that it takes a long time ( I am speculating at a few years) to delete the zeros.

12-14-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat A lot of readers asked me if Iraq was “fully” out of Chapter VII sanctions of the UN Charter for member nations. Here is my answer: Iraq is “fully” out of the part of sanctions that took them into the oil for food program, thus for the period mid April 1995 – Dec 2017 all oil revenues (petro dollars) had to be deposited first into the DFI fund (Development Fund for Iraq). This protected the funds from predator debt collectors and also corrupted officials. BUT NOW THIS IS NO LONGER MANDATED! Iraq can now receive oil revenues directly and the DFI fund is closed. This is just like before the first gulf war. This is what we want. This is said to mean “full” sovereignty... This is what Iraq wanted and needed prior to the RV. However technically there are still minor Chapter VII issues but they will have little to no impact on the re-instatement of the currency.

12-13-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [From your sources, are we still looking at hopefully exchanging this week?] Yes.

12-14-2017 Newshound Guru Walkingstick When, the program rate is lifted... one, will not... have, to seek out the Forex. It will be no less, Headline/ Worldwide news then Abadi declaring complete liberation.

dinarguru.com