Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-16-17

Iraqi

12-16-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...looking for possibly some...TELLING information over the weekend. Now, as far as everything being down for the weekend: markets closing in a few hours [Friday]; Forex shutting down - this weekend could be an interesting turn of events that happen over the weekend taking us into open of business on Monday. Could be rather exciting! Right now I just have to patiently wait for the information to trickle in and lets see where we wind up between now and sunrise on Monday morning. Time will tell and all we can do is patiently wait on it...

12-16-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...do you have some good news about thé HCL? RV?] I wish I did right now! We're in a little bit of a lull with the HCL, and I'm not sure when that lull will be over, but I AM certain that it will end soon. All we can do right now is wait to hear some news. My guess is we should get HCL news within the next 6 weeks. It's a topic that cannot be ignored forever, it's something they NEED regardless of their currency value, and it is only going to benefit them. I get torn on this next statement... I want to say "the sooner, the better!" But then I also like the sound of "The HIGHER, the better!" With those words in mind, I usually decide it's best if I exercise some of that virtue called "patience", and I'm ok with letting it take a little longer if it's going to be done right.

12-15-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The information that I have received suggests that this will still be released by Christmas, and that’s where I’m staying, pending new information. That is it: we’re just basically waiting. There are things going on that cannot be shared; they will come to light in due time. They do sound good and we are moving forward, we’re just not quite ready to go to the bank and do our exchange.

12-15-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraqi bank receives international award" Another indicator of significant progress or coming about international if you will. Setting up for to the final outcome imo.

12-15-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat If you are paying attention to all the news...You should, and now be aware Iraq is on a very strong position to the final phases of the “project to delete the zeros”. The news could not get any better. Last week Iraq delivered to us some amazing news. It was all news that we have been waiting for many years to receive. It is here now and we are moving forward at a faster pace. We heard from the IMF, after the release from Chapter VII, that Iraq is now truly a “fully” sovereign nation...and can now freely deal with the international community... ...Iraq can now handle all its oil sales revenues directly.

12-15-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know ...currency auctions are killing the CBI reserves and must be halted due to corruption. These auctions limit the ability to trade and pay in Iraqi dinars... We know last month that Iraq made trade agreements with boarding countries (Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iran) and to pay debts in their own currencies. Meaning Iraq is to pay in Dinars, Iran in Riyal, etc. Oh – but how can Iraq when they are restricted in these currency auctions to convert Iraqi IQD to USD and pay in US dollars? We now know (from a previous article this week) that the financial fiscal year for Iraq ends today Dec 15th. I am not going to give you any promises of an RV. I am only trying to bring out the possibilities with EVIDENCE, PROOF and FACTS that this RV ride may soon be over. ...There is just so much evidence pointing in the direction of the end of the year.

12-15-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quote: "We would like to inform you that RTL transfers has been activated MSG via electronic services via the Internet‎" This is telling us Iraq just went Digital... imo... if this is true, then our time is near! imo

12-15-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We told you Iraq...completed everything they needed to do concerning the speech PM Abadi made last Saturday. He actually did mention the rate of the dinar at the time and it was covered by CNN Internationally. What is amazing is the only thing we are looking for from Iraq is the rate of the dinar, the new rate, the value posted on the CBI website, and the CBI rate to find its way to the Forex. The same thing is true for the UN Operational rates...they occur on the 1st and the 15th of every month. I feel we are right there. It could happen at any moment, over night tonight, or tomorrow [Friday]. We will see what happens. All I can tell you is tomorrow [Friday] could be an important day as far as UN Operational rates, as far as Forex goes. It should be before Christmas. This should be our Christmas gift to the world, and be able to enjoy it as never before.

dinarguru.com