Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-4-18

Iraqi

1-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: “PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE PREPARES THE CURRENCY AUCTION FROM THE DOORS OF CORRUPTION” Quote: “THE SALE OF THE CURRENCY HAS BECOME A PLACE TO STEAL THE DOLLAR AND THE SMUGGLING OF CURRENCY ABROAD,” …so now we get an article advising the CBI to close the currency auctions down…How can they do this without a re-instatement of the currency? The auctions is the mechanism to which they use to convert dinars to dollars to pay foreign remittances. So, unless they can once again use dinar openly, there has to be some means to convert. FACT- we know that now that Chapter VII is “fully” gone and the CBI can do what it wants with its currency and does not have to stay under this auction program any longer. So further use of the auctions is purely the decision of the CBI. So why are they still using the process then? I will tell you…

1-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI has put in a request to re-instate the IQD. The CBI does NOT have the power to run all the technical software to roll it out…This is under contract under the US Treasury. A delay - BECAUSE THE US TREASURY HAS NOT YET DONE IT’s PART IT THE ROLE OF RE-INSTATING THE IRAQ DINAR and rolling it out to the exchanges worldwide. But like I told everyone it could take weeks before this rollout occurs after the re-instatement is signed off.

1-4-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ON THE 7TH/8TH IRAQ WILL MEET WITH IMF AGAIN, MONETARY REFORM...ON THE 8TH IS AN ANNUAL EVENT - BANKS AROUND THE WORLD DO A SOFTWARE UPDATE...THERE SHOULD BE A 72 HOUR WAIT, SO ON THE 9TH TO THE 11TH A WINDOW WILL OPEN UP FOR IRAQ TO SHOW A RATE...FROM THE 12TH ON WE WILL BE WATCHING EVERY BREATH OF THE CBI...

1-4-2018 Intel Guru RayRen There is no push to get lower denominations out of ATMs because Iraq wants their people to use their cards rather than paper money. So they are working on getting the citizens more acclimated to using their cards, and making them aware that the ATMs are available for cash when they need it. Banking institutions here on excited, alert, and ready – or at least that’s what they are telling us…Iraq is done, although the CBI has yet to change its rate in public.

1-4-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Does an “official “ HCL need to be in place before they can RV or do they have enough agreements etc. in place now?] ...it's my opinion that HCL first is the most clear path to RV, but... that's also a possible huge investing trigger from outside sources, so it's possible that a significant change in value will be timed to happen simultaneous with an RV in order to prevent mass speculation. The amount of money we little guys have in this is tiny, even counting some of the $ multi million USD investments that I personally know about. But they certainly wouldn't want to instigate more speculation, so I completely expect the change in value to be quick and certain, without any warning.

1-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog IMO...LETS REALIZE THE IRAQI PEOPLE NEED THE HCL FUNDING TO THEIR FAMILIES AND THAT IS A RIDER IN THE BUDGET...ABADI CAN USE THIS BUDGET AS IS...OIL REVENUES NO PROBLEM READY TO LAUNCH...IMO...CAUSE THE CBI HAS NOT HANDED THEM THE GOLDEN PLATTER WITH THE RATE YET... BECAUSE OF LEAKAGE CONTROL. SO IT'S A PULL AND SHOVE BACK AND FORTH...TILL THE RATE IS EXPOSED AND AS IN 2017 THEY RAN WITH A BUDGET UNAPPROVED SO WHY NOT NOW IN 2018...WELL BECAUSE THE INVESTORS STARE INTO THE GREEN ZONE TILL THIS IS COMPLETED...

1-3-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Their CBI website sort of changed hands about December 31, 2017 from the US based in Houston. That website shifted back to the control of Iraq in Baghdad. They have the control of it now. The website is in Arabic, but without the English version or translation with that. That is a little different. We are kind of looking for that to come up in English. We weren’t able to get our Arabic speaking helpers to check that out to get us a heads up whether the rate was on the website or not. My inclination is to think maybe not.

1-3-2018 Intel Guru Aggiedad77 …THE IRAQI BALL IS STARTING TO ROLL RATHER CONSISTENTLY IMO…WHO HAS NOTICED OVER THE PAST 24-36 HOURS THAT ABADI HAS SPOKEN MORE AND MORE AND IT IS AS THOUGH HE IS POINTING TOWARDS A BRIGHT STAR…A STAR THAT LEADS IRAQ…AND IMO IT IS NOT IRAN…THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SELF-MADE TROUBLES…IRAQ IS RISING…ABADI IS WITHSTANDING ALL THE GARBAGE THROWN HIS WAY AND HE WILL LEAD HIS IRAQI CITIZENS INTO A NEW FUTURE...WAIT......WAIT.....WAIT…AS YOU WOULD FOR A FINE WINE…AS YOU WOULD FOR A PEACH TO RIPEN…AS YOU WOULD FOR THE COFFEE BEAN TO BE JUST RIGHT TO BE THE BEST…ABADI KNOWS THE PROCESS, WE MUST NOT HASTEN…INSTEAD PREPARE YOURSELF...

1-3-2018 Intel Guru RayRen ..,we had a natural expectation of a rate change when the markets opened yesterday morning. I don’t know exactly where we are with that…The next optimal time for that is this coming weekend, when the markets close on the 5th and open again on the 7th…They can change the rates during the week, if they so choose; the weekends are just the optimal times to do so, with larger windows in which to change the numbers. So far as we’re concerned, it’s done.

1-3-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Going into 2018, perhaps this is a good opportunity to remind everyone WHY we are interested in the Dinar at all... some...have been here more than a couple years, and the "wait" can be taxing. Iraq has overcome incredible difficulties, rebuilt a decimated region, solidified a government, and STILL has a majority of the available reserves of OIL. That itself should be enough to give us confidence that even though we don't know *when* the value will go up, it is certainly an undervalued instrument of exchange, and the low price will not stay there forever. Oil is finally on an uptick, which will work in Iraq's favor. In order to take advantage of that momentum, Iraq will need to get moving on HCL . There is no significant news out on the HCL as I write this today, but this is a matter that WILL come to the table, and when it does... snowball effect. ...Going into 2018, I'm excited to see what pops up... either way, I'm happy HODLing my dinar and waiting for some HCL news. It can't be too far off now!

1-3-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat …The plan is and always will be to use the ATMs as a way to dispense the lower denominations once the re-instatement occurred. People will also need some amount of cash once electronic banking kicks in country-wide. Remember they are no longer to the payroll window at the banks and getting wads of cash…So what pops out in the news yesterday. Low and behold an article explaining just what I have been telling everyone. Article “RAFIDAIN BANK IN DHI QAR CONFIRMS THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF ATM DEPENDS ON THE CURRENCY”

1-3-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Quote: “Said the director of the Rafidain Bank…the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks ARE SUBJECT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DECISION TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY…” So why are there these 3 zero notes being dispensed?…This is not official CBI policy but rather banks taking advantage of the situation and wanting the ATM fees. They has a large investment in the machines and want a payback. Some of them have been waiting a very long time to active their machines. While at the same time the CBI is telling them to hold up. I know for a FACT the CBI applied to re-instatethe IQD and it was accepted and approved. Why the delay? This is the BIG question but not yet we still have some time before we get worried again. Let is all shake out!

dinarguru.com