Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-13-18

Iraqi

1-13-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 THE ARTICLES KEEP GETTING GOODER AND GOODERER... IMO....IMSO WE ARE SEEING GREAT THINGS UNFOLD...THE CBI IS TALKING AGAIN...OR MAYBE I SHOULD SAY STILL...WHAT SIGNALS ARE THEY CALLING, NOT FROM THE HUDDLE BUT FROM THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE...OR MAYBE THOSE SIGNALS ARE BEING CALLED AS THE BALL BOUNCES DOWN THE COURT, READING THE DEFENSE LIKE A MARKED DECK OF CARDS...SIGNALS BEING THROWN LEFT AND RIGHT THROUGH THESE ARTICLES, EITHER FROM THE CBI OR BY SOME OF THEIR MORE PROMINENT BANKS IMO.... AGAIN IMSO...THIS LEADS ME TO THINK THERE WILL BE A PLETHORA OF INFORMATION AS WE WALK INTO THIS NEXT WEEK...WAIT... OH YES WE SHALL WAIT...BECAUSE WE HAVE TO...NO...BECAUSE WE WANT TO...WHY...BECAUSE WE KNOW THE BEST IS COMING...WAIT FOR IT...IMO.
1-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "WASHINGTON ENCOURAGES BAGHDAD TO PAY THE SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES OF THE KURDISTAN REGION" this is important because the recent SBA with the IMF clearly states that Iraq must be able to pay all its debts both foreign and domestic. We suspect the SBA reforms is leading towards currency reform.

1-12-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...there was information about the currencies going live on Forex yesterday; they have not gone live yet, on Friday. Our schedule still indicates the 15th or 16th that we should be looking to see the currencies on Forex, and that some of us should be exchanging prior to that. Right now could something pop out in the next 30 minutes? Sure... based on the things they've been telling us. The wheel is turning. Definitely a fire in the oven I believe. For all intents and purposes we are almost there. All the things we wanted to see done over there are done. We are in the final stretches still. We just have to wait and let it come on through.

1-12-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Mehdi Alaq discusses with the heads of business councils and economic unions the investment climate" Quote: "Discussed by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Al-Alak, the main recommendations to ensure an appropriate climate for investment, with a number of heads of councils, financial and economic unions and Iraqi businessmen and investors." This is big deal. This first quarter is shaping up.

1-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat It should be obvious to everyone that something is holding up the final stages of the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar. I know for a FACT that agreements have been made and as far as Iraq is concerned they await the US to process the revaluation. So, we too wait.

1-12-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Amendments to the new Central Bank Law" ...already passed and in the Official Gazette...or as our basketball announcer says..."This one is in the bank and drawing interest !!"... (wink)

dinarguru.com