Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-3-18

Iraqi

2-3-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...THE NEWS IS ON FIRE TODAY...THERE IS GREATNESS BEING FELT IMO...IN IRAQ TODAY...PROGRESS BEING MADE ON MANY FRONTS...THEY POINT TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD AND SAY...LOOK AT US...WE WILL SOON ROAR...DON'T BLINK AN EYE...WE'VE EMERGED FROM THE CESSPOOL OF OUR PAST AND WE ARE WORTHY OF YOUR ATTENTION AND TIME...ALL IMO.

2-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "Is was scheduled to meet the Kurdish blocs on Thursday with Prime Minister Haider Abadi to discuss the bill of financial budget for 2018." ...maybe the Kurds want Article 140 and this impact the budget? They are blocking the budget due to this issue? So maybe they need accomplish one to do the other? I really do not understand why the GOI does not want to just hold the referendum on Article 140 and get it over with. We know the referendum has been written and is now sitting in parliament.

2-2-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 CBI said they would start paying on Feb 1 but then put out a schedule starting Feb. 4. There is now pressure on Parliament to publish the Budget. Also, the dong showed up on the screen various times, but no one could exchange. It was interesting that dong was shown $4.25, and it kept going on and off.

2-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So this week once again they discussed controversial issues in the budget in preparation for the formulation of satisfactory parts to all parties to approve the budget, but not yet approved and passed. We have been told this many time before. They expect to pick it back up in tomorrow’s session. Again I want to emphasize to everyone that maybe there is a connection between getting this budget finalized and passed and the timing of the RV? ...I do not know for a fact but it does seem too coincidental that we know of timeframes when the RV should have gone and didn’t. These timeframes seem to coincide with the same times when the budget was supposed to go before parliament. ...could there be a connection? Coincidental? ...Then we also look at the paying out of the salaries. We know that all the salaries (and other re-occurring debts) must be caught up prior the RV happening. This is part of the agreement set forth to approve the process to move forward.

2-2-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick I NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL YOU ABOUT THESE DEPOSIT OF GUARANTEE, BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE CLASSES WE DID WITH THE PRIVATE BANKS IN THE SUMMER, AND... WHAT YOU ARE READING, WAS DONE A LONG TIME AGO. ...THE DEPOSITORY INSURANCE ACT WHICH WAS PASSED A LONG TIME AGO, PROTECTS THEIR FUNDS...THE MEDIA IS CATCHING UP WITH THE CENTRAL BANKS' ACTIONS OF THE MR,(monetary reform) BUT, I CAN GUARANTEE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU IS GOOD FOR THE MR TO COME OUT FOR THE REINSTATEMENT OF THEIR CURRENCY. MY FIRM, WE'VE BEEN HERE OVER 30 YEARS, WELL OVER 500 EMPLOYEES...MY FIRM HAS ALREADY EXECUTED THIS MONTHS AGO.

2-2-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick CBI IS GETTING MORE AND MORE CONTROL OF THEIR OWN CURRENCY, AND EVENTUALLY, THE ONLY PLACE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY THE IRAQI DINAR WILL BE FROM A CONTROLLED AREA." THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO HIDE THE MR. IT IS A PROCESS AND IT IS UNFOLDING....THE CBI RIGHT NOW IS SLAMMING THE DOOR ON ANY DOUBT. IT'S A REALITY CHECK ON THE MR OF IRAQ...THINGS ARE MOVING BEHIND THE SCENES AT AN ACCELERATED PACE AND INTENSITY. THEY ARE MUCH FARTHER ALONG, INDICATORS OF WHAT IS TO OCCUR SOON.

2-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Kuwait is considering converting Iraq's compensation to the projects and investments" [If they settle it this way it could be 1 step closer to article VIII.] Not related... Article VIII is based on monetary policy and the IMF. If Kuwait agrees to such a thing the benefit would be with the United Nations Security Council closing the reparations file and any subsequent resolutions.

2-2-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq has been given the go ahead by our Treasury to release their rates for a well over a week now. So far there been some internal changes to the rate. There have been some things done at their banks like lower denominations, pictures put on their websites, the CBI website. They have the lower denominations in the ATMs ready to go. Why hasn’t the rate been put out...my understanding was this rate for Iraq was supposed to show up by last night [Wednesday] at 12 EST, or the United States might not be in position to do any more loans for Iraq or wouldn’t be able to work with the IMF or with the World Bank with future loans until that rate was put out. We were in the understanding last night that we would be ready to go today, February 1st. That just didn’t happen. I do believe from what we understand, there is nothing else in the way. Let’s see what happens.

2-2-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Washington reaffirms its support for the Iraqi economy" Iraq's leadership just don't get it, the US is ready and chomping at the bit to get the TIFA side of the the project moving and all Iraq has to do is pass the legislation for the banks and the economy and get out of the way. But they don't and then complain about it. We're not going to: "give a signal to US companies that Iraq is open for business." It's not true, Iraq still has some heavy lifting to do before the country is open for outside investment. Property rights, business ownership, the currency, the banks and the economy are not attractive to US investment on a large scale if it doesn't pertain to oil, it's just too risky. Your move Abadi.

dinarguru.com