Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-12-18

Iraqi

2-12-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [...are We Really There this time?] WE'RE "SUPPOSED" TO BE!...TREASURY SAYS THIS IS "IT" THIS TIME... ...CAN'T GET CONFIRMATIONS JUST YET... WE'RE NOT WAITING ON IRAQ ANYMORE... [I thought its the budget thingy...] SMOKE SCREEN STUFF...
[ I am so glad this is soon to become a memory...] THAT MAY BE SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!! ...WE'RE JUST WAITING... TIME WILL TELL IT ALL...

2-12-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 He [Abadi] is an integrally smart man who is also learning new chess moves IMO from a MASTER...T...and he is about to put Iraq on the roadmap of the world in so many ways...the term "MECCA" won't even be able to fit in Iraq when he is done IMO...expansion like we've never seen before IMO...it is all good...and it is all coming...IMO in a way that you would least expect it to...there are major pieces in this this game that dance to their own rules and are not used to being told no or used to delays...I look for no more delays, no more excuses..."the time is now"...

2-12-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf I get the impression that many perceive currency coding as nothing more than window dressing, nothing could be further from the truth. Currency codes are the backbone of all financial systems. Every computerized accounting software operates on a base currency and once set that currency code cannot be altered. When a country needs to introduce a new currency, the code must first be issued by the ISO, accounting software needs to be amended and a new set of accounts created in the new currency. This is why I often remind people that a redenomination cannot happen overnight nor in secret. One thing you can be sure of is that Iraq, or any other country is not going to be introducing a new currency anytime soon. It should be noted that the introduction of alternative denominations is an addition to an existing currency and not a new currency.

2-11-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Al-Nasiri: Central Bank aims to build a solid banking sector in 2018" Quote: "In addition to its results and the extent of its commitment to implement the monetary policy directions of the Central Bank and reflect on its actual contribution to GDP and its contribution to sustainable development and its transition from the role of banking to the developmental role." This is a very clear statement for those looking for an overnight RV, it ain't happening. This means they are sticking with sound monetary policies that will improve the value of the dinar as the GDP improves. In other words, as investment comes into Iraq, the dinar will rise in value. Which from everything else we have read, appears to be some kind of float.

2-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So the BIG question is this – is there a new plan to stock the US Reserves with Iraqi dinar and use it to pay off the National Debt after its revaluation? Well one thing we do know for sure is the Iraqi dinar will have a very substantial revaluation unlike the initial re-instatement of the Kuwaiti dinar. We know this from knowing about the process to “delete the zeros”. In fact the Kuwaiti dinar never really did revalue, it only rose in rate (not value) due to the float on FOREX and pure speculation. It then came back to reality...

2-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am positive there is some plan to do something and use some of this to pay off debt if nothing else in part to use it for the deficit negotiations... Can they balance the deficit? Trump will look like a hero if they can and do it without closing down the govt again. As the US is not doing all this work in Iraq to just fight terrorism. I do not know all the details nor will I pretend to know. We shall all find out after the fact. This is all information that, if you tie it all together, points to the near completion of the project to delete the zeros and eventual revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. This what we are looking for. This is our TARGET!

dinarguru.com