Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-13-18

Iraqi

2-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “THE BUDGET WILL CONTINUE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SECOND READING IN PARLIAMENT, WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE READ IN YESTERDAY’S SESSION, BUT BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF A LEGAL QUORUM WAS NOT PUT ON THE AGENDA OF THE MEETING” ...I want to emphasize that no budget - no RV. Just saying is there a connection?

2-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Appears that a company...will sell you gold and silver and allow you to pay for it in dinar (much below market prices given). Really? To me this is WOW news and confirms to us all that the dinar is very valuable and is in demand or will be shortly in very high demand...

2-12-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ...We ARE telling you WHAT & WHEN - IS about to Happen... AND, we fully expect that NOBODY GETS OUT OF FEBRUARY, 2018, Without the Prize!...if they choose. ...we're fully engaged, focused, and pinpointing the activities between, FEB. 15 - 19th, 2018, as MAJOR...and the "Process" will spread throughout the END of February...and into March, with increasing benefit. We're very Optimistic & Expectant...& Direct. DID WE GIVE YOU AN RV DATE?...that's for you to decide, and it always has been. (RV is a questionable definition, and not ours) The Steps must happen in order...EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE, FROM WHAT'S IT'S BEEN FOR SOOOOO LONG!...in February. Are you watching the U.S - What is Said & Done...already? Pay Attention!

2-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Speaker Jabouri calls 2018 Iraqi budget bill ‘unconstitutional,’ rejects to pass it" Quote: "...Salim al-Jabouri said the parliament will not approve cutting the salaries of civil servants." IMHO, this has very little to do with the actual budget they are trying to get passed and much more about political alliances being developed for the upcoming elections. Seriously?!? Jabouri cares at all about the KRG share?? No. I think not. All part of the process – it will happen.

2-12-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Businessmen seek guarantees and bureaucracy to invest in Iraq" Quote: “The existence of no restrictions (ARTILCE 8) on foreign currency transfers, in addition to linking the Iraqi dinar (1-1) to the US dollar." (wink) ...MY DIFINITION IS IN ( ). I'M DROPING ALL MICS...

2-12-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...THE MR ( monetary reform) IS...MAGMA CORE HOT.

2-12-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf I get the impression that many perceive currency coding as nothing more than window dressing, nothing could be further from the truth. Currency codes are the backbone of all financial systems. Every computerized accounting software operates on a base currency and once set that currency code cannot be altered. When a country needs to introduce a new currency, the code must first be issued by the ISO, accounting software needs to be amended and a new set of accounts created in the new currency. This is why I often remind people that a redenomination cannot happen overnight nor in secret. One thing you can be sure of is that Iraq, or any other country is not going to be introducing a new currency anytime soon. It should be noted that the introduction of alternative denominations is an addition to an existing currency and not a new currency.

cbi.iq