Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-18-18

Iraqi

2-18-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Logic would have us Believe that everything must be Seen & Experienced, in order to justify it's existence. The Hugest, Biggest, Most Important things, in regard to this whole 15 year investment period.......are Happening, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT AWAY, RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES, RIGHT OUT OF PLAIN SIGHT, SILENTLY ---"IL-LOGICALLY"...as it's meant to be. "SEE EVERYTHING" with your Eyes Closed. When you Open them - There it will Be. TRILLIONS are moving in thin air...un-SEE-able. MAJOR. All while the printing presses spit out the "Cloaking Device". It Stops. Then is STARTS. TIMING IS CRUCIAL. We Love February. Oh, how we Love FEBRUARY! That's how WE SEE things.

2-18-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Quote: "With these constitutional points, we can reform our economy" If we must await a constitutional amendment for the completion of economic / banking reform in Iraq then we could be here for quite awhile.

2-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...some interesting stuff out there right now...I kind of figured with the send-off Abadi got at Davos, I had figured this Kuwait Conference wouldn’t go quite the way everyone was thinking. ...There wasn’t much in the way of “hand-outs” directly to the government of Iraq. There were some commitments and some direct loans (if they want them). However, loans will weigh down their future budgets (is their concern)...I get the impression they were mainly after free money. On the other hand, I am still encouraged. In fact, this recent article: ”Float the Iraqi dinar and stop the auction currency is the only solution of the Iraqi economy”…shows us a couple of things: 1) While there seems to be some resistance – from somewhere in the GOI to a move with the currency, where that is or why it is, I am unsure…2) …there also appears those on the other side of the fence...

2-17-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Baghdad News - The exchange rate of the dollar fell in the Iraqi market against the dinar, and the general trend on demand was moderate. The exchange rate of the dollar in the Stock Exchange Baghdad purchase price $ 100 = 122.750 Iraqi dinars Selling price $ 100 = 122.800 Iraqi dinars." The market rate is improving for the Dinar against the dollar in Iraq. It was as high as 1,300 within the past year as I recall.

2-17-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Float the Iraqi dinar and stop the auction currency is the only solution of the Iraqi economy" [If they float, auctions cannot stop until the dinar is equal to dollar.] ...that is false. Accepting IMF Article VIII (making the dinar more internationally accepted and convertible) is the key. Doing so would allow the CBI to stop selling dollars to pay for imports. As well, the CBI then makes commissions off the conversion of currency. This is why the CBI is trying so hard to reduce the spread...so they are in compliance and can move to Article VIII.

2-17-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Flooding the Iraqi dinar and stopping the auction is the only solution for the Iraqi economy" This is yet another analyst opinion. But a good one. He is comparing two different outcomes of the economies of Egypt and Venezuela. One floated their currency and the other did not. He is saying Iraq needs to follow the example of Egypt. It has taken about a year or so to see the improvement in their economy, but it is starting to improve. Venezuela on the other hand is tanking quickly. If Iraq doesn't take action and start floating their currency they will end up like them. To be honest I think this is an urgent message to Iraq. Let's hope they are listening. It is time for a change. Stop the auctions, float their currency, and let Iraq prosper through supply and demand. It's their only option IMO.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Float the Iraqi dinar and stop the auction currency is the only solution of the Iraqi economy." IMO...NOW THAT A HAS RETURNED AND TALKED WITH HIS MINISTERS AND EXPRESSED LAUNCHING HIS PROMISES FROM KW CONF ON THE 19TH...THEY ARE NOW ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SUSPENDING THE CBI AUCTIONS. ...TAKE NOTE THAT THE WORD IS "SUSPENDING"...NOT "CANCELLING"... IMO...THE PROCESS HAS ALREADY STARTED...THIS IS A TREMENDOUS ACCOMPLISHMENT BY A. THEY HAVE PUT THE PROCESS IMO...IN MOTION TRYING TO FIND A START DATE FOR THE RI. MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND I AM SHARING THIS WITH YOU FOR RIGHT NOW AS A "RUMOR" AND NOTHING MORE.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Footforward ...the RV is going to happen. I expect it sometime between now and March 21st...I don't have a specific date... that's the timeline I'm looking at and there are many reasons for that... I expect the rate to be over $3...between $3 and $5... I think we are entering into one of the most exciting times in history.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke We want IRAQ to Substantially Raise the Value of their Currency, Publicly. Officially. PERIOD. They haven't done this yet, and neither has Vietnam. An International Currency Status, (like Vietnam for instance) is MEANINGLESS to you and everyone else, UNLESS they RAISE THE VALUE. Iraq could make it's currency Officially, Publicly International, and STILL keep the same rate value range it's had for the past 15 years, if they wanted to - just like Vietnam, for instance...AND you still have no gain on your investment. Public, Official INTERNATIONAL STATUS alone, still doesn't help you! ...UNTIL the Rate Value Rises.

2-17-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Your currency's value, is only as good as what's PUBLIC & OFFICIAL, as a value given on a computer screen. However, it happens INSTANTLY...without Warning ahead of time, without Announcement ahead of time, without Telegraphing ahead of time, without anyone's Secret Knowledge, AND certainly without someone, ANYONE, printing articles telling you WHEN & HOW, it's going to happen...and ESPECIALLY coming from a Middle Eastern country like Iraq or a Far East country like Vietnam. IT...JUST...HAPPENS.

dinarguru.com