Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-23-18

Iraqi

2-23-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I am hearing some really good things about this going pretty soon here. ...Maybe even before the weekend. I am not one to call it per se, but I am hearing some great stuff. ...I don’t even think Iraq matters at this point because I think they are completely done with what needs to have happened there. ...I am hearing very positive things from US Treasury sources about the next couple of days. I am going to just take that and run with that because they know all the variables. They know what is going on. That is a good sign for us. ...I think we are in great shape and I think we could be surprised here at any time.

2-23-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Do you mean al-Maliki ... Abadi: secret agreements surround the issue of increasing the proportion of the Kurdistan region of the budget” Looks like Abadi is calling a spade a spade. Maliki, might be careful and be more distant and quiet now, as Abadi has been vocal on the matter of wealth being distributed fairly and proportionately to the province's population ( I read HCL.). ...Abadi is clearly pointing out that there are secret deals that can't be adhered to. ...Those in Parliament would be wise to not push the HCL card much further...the 2018 Budget should have been done and agreed on already. Lets see what happens from here, as in, haven't we heard a rate precedes the budget?

2-23-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Didn't Abadi just get back from Munich, didn't Tillerson have a recent visit? Haven't we heard there is a liquidity issue getting worse as each day goes by? Banks and Private ones not part of the auctions? Dollars are drying up at an accelerated pace? All these things imo are scaling the precipice at the same time and there is little to no room left for anyone to move out of line. The tops spot is an international rate for all to see and it sure looks good from my view! imo.

2-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Dollar exchange rate and gold in Iraq on Thursday prices" Quote: "According to figures received by the "Economy News", it has reached sales of $ 100 at the exchange rate in Baghdad struggle to 122,000 dinars, while the purchase was 121.750 dinars, after it was 122.250 yesterday, settled with the sale price of $ 100. In Erbil Stock Exchange 122.750 dinars, and when the purchase was 122.250 dinars." So pretty much the spread is 1220 to $1 They still got about 7 dinar to go to get in compliance.

2-22-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Abadi on Iraqi TV stating that the budget must be passed within one week, urging the Kurds to move forward. Investors are "supposed" to be returning to Iraq next month, the new rate is definitely "supposed" to be visible and active! The Bank Update was originally planned for February 15, then pushed to February 21 and is now moved to February 27. Some of the banks experienced system "time outs" due to over loads on the main banking system band width which created DOS attacks. We're still in a good time and place. Time Will Tell!

2-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [I read that the Official Rate is 1180.] ...the CBI auction post under CBI news states the price at 1182. ... market forces (interbank) are minimal at this point plus the CBI has pegged to the dollar. ...that is why the CBI cannot stay pegged once in compliance. The CBI needs to move to a different exchange rate regime (some type of float) which would allow flexibility to adjust the value of the dinar based on economic pressure (this is known as discovery) created by investment. ...I think its key to understand why they CBI must move off the peg before investment begins... "Adopting a flexible exchange rate before liberalizing the capital account enables a country to absorb capital account shocks at lower cost to the real economy than under a fixed exchange rate. By contrast, liberalizing the capital account first can help offset temporary current account shocks, expand the range of instruments available for risk management, and deepen the foreign exchange market."

2-22-2018 Intel Guru Footforward Iraq has this currency that is worthless...they printed a new series that is worthless, but they have these incredible security features on this currency. They say that the CBI just wants control of the money supply and that's why they are putting these security features on them. Iraqs currency used to be at a rate of $3.22 then suddenly overnight it was completely worthless. It didn't have a gradual devaluation, there wasn't inflation that was going out of control...it was $3.22 one night and literally worthless the next. It was planned, orchestrated.

2-22-2018 Intel Guru Footforward So, eventually the currency is going to go back up. Why would they print this currency series and have all of these security features if they were just going to scrap it...it doesn't make any sense. If no one is going to counterfeit this currency on a a big scale, why would you have it the most secure currency on planet earth. That's what I keep going back to, nobody can refute this. I do believe this is going to happen. I do not hold any other currency...I do believe the dinar is going to be the big winner. ...Every bank in the country will be dealing with this. [Guru] Studley told me this and I trusted him because I know who he was and I know who he worked for and I knew his connections.

2-22-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke It’s getting “REAL-ER” & CHANGING by the Hour...When it comes to TAXES, for God's Sake, get ALL YOUR FACTS from the IRS or Your Designated Country's Official Tax System DIRECTLY, seen or given in WRITING directly from the Up-To-Date Source, as shown to you, READ BY YOU, Validated & Confirmed by a Licensed Professional, such as a Licensed CPA TAX PROFESSIONAL, when you make ALL YOUR DECISIONS. BE SMART.

2-22-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Merry of Iraqi dinar" ...another article touting what a terrific job the CBI has done holding and even increasing the value of the IQD...even with all the turmoil of ridding the country of Daesh...more and more articles now appearing talking about the dinar and its value...imo.

dinarguru.com