Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-24-18

Iraqi

2-24-2018 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: "Iraq is moving towards a market economy" (wink)

2-24-2018 Newshounds Guru mike Article: "international rating reflects a look contrary to expectations and negative for the fiscal deficit and the economy in Iraq" Quote: "...The ratings agency Standard & Poor's said it affirmed Iraq's rating at B- / B with a stable outlook." The rating is unchanged.

2-24-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The recent articles from the last 3 days are very very significant…where economists are putting out articles about the market rate in Iraq and how the market rate is coming down substantially. Titles, “The continuing decline of dollar in Iraq”, another one titled, “Hooray Iraqi Dinar”, another one titled, “The Recovery of the Iraqi Dinar”, another titled “What has causes the sudden price decline of the dollar against the dinar is there a relationship to the decline near the election”. these articles are very significant because now the citizens and economists are starting to notice that the dinar market rate which was well over 1250 is starting to fall in line with…the Central Bank of Iraq’s official rate. This is very very important toward the next step into the international financial system…We’re getting closer and it’s something you should be excited about…We’ve been here before in 2012 when we were close like this under Shabibi. Hopefully this time they will accept the conditions or Article VIII and begin to appreciate the currency…

2-23-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Abadi was on television saying that the Budget must be passed within the next week. By next month, investors need Iraq to have a rate that is visible and active. The bank updates should be in and ready by 27 February. Some banks have had problems with DDOS (denial of service) attacks, due to lack band-width. That seems to be the source of the problems the banking industry has had. But we are still in a good place... The last I heard dinar is $3.50+ and dong is $.150, more or less.

2-23-2018 Newshound Guru mike ...the current reality is that the dinar is pegged to the dollar and under Article XIV, there is just about zero demand for a currency you can't spend outside the country, pragmatically, why would anyone want it? To become a currency that's internationally recognized under Article VIII with the IMF they have to hold this rate for a minimum of 90 days, it's too easy to manipulate the rate for a short term and it doesn't prove that Iraq has it's act together and has the ability to maintain stability. There's no reason any other country would accept it for payment for imports, they want the dollar. Like always, time will tell us what's really going on, if Iraq can get the rate within the 2% band for minimum compliance with the IMF"s MCP requirements, all they have to do is hold it and hopefully they can accept the responsibilities Article VIII.

2-23-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Association of Private Banks concludes the course «Accounting for financial institutions" I would think [Quote] "the stability of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar will encourage foreign companies to invest inside Iraq.", especially when it is 1:1 or better and not a program rate we currently have thus far today.

2-23-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 ABADI IS ON IRAQI TV ENCOURAGING ALL CONCERNED TO GET THE BUDGET PASSED ON TUESDAY (DOES IT REALLY MATTER?)

2-23-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Ya never know, maybe the CBI with the help of the IMF and US Treasure finally figured out a plan to succeed at reducing the spread. It would be nice to think so at least.

2-23-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I am hearing some really good things about this going pretty soon here. ...Maybe even before the weekend. I am not one to call it per se, but I am hearing some great stuff. ...I don’t even think Iraq matters at this point because I think they are completely done with what needs to have happened there. ...I am hearing very positive things from US Treasury sources about the next couple of days. I am going to just take that and run with that because they know all the variables. They know what is going on. That is a good sign for us. ...I think we are in great shape and I think we could be surprised here at any time.

dinarguru.com