Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-1-18

Iraqi

3-1-2018 Intel Guru Delta I'm on a Iraq FB…and 8 hrs ago this was posted: Trader Dave just told his friends GET RID OF YOUR DOLLARS!! CBI has the new exchange rates...

3-1-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 I am awaiting instructions on how to pursue the contract rate...it is going to be on the dinar only! Bank story 1: A WF employee stated that all essential employees are now trained on the update for foreign currency exchanges. Bank story 2: Banks received a bulletin instructing to get this done, and acknowledging "no tax" on exchange process. Bank story 3 - some bank staff are being called in at 7 am – two hours before regular opening hours – so that they can get things in order. ...This morning, the Kurds said they are deleting 50,000 fictitious names on the payroll. Also, we hear the three presidents are meeting to resolve issues concerning the Budget...

3-1-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Weekly Conference Prime Minister Summary Dr. Haider al - Abadi /" Abadi says they are Sovereign, they are Unitied, they have maintained there currency pricing and have a mediation with Germany for to be transparent with money for reconstruction.. Exactly what the KW conference investors will want and got.. All just in time for the DDD. ~ IMO ~

2-28-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the momentum has changed in Dec 2015 when the IMF signed the deal with the CBI to help them with the banking system and market economy...yes, there are some against such success, but the IMF, WB etc. are pushing it forward.

2-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG "Jubouri calls on all members of parliament to attend tomorrow’s session to vote on the budget" So – as near as I can tell, it looks like they intend to have a meeting of the 3 Presidencies, hammer out some final details and then get Parliament together right afterward to vote on it the same afternoon. There is obviously some sense of urgency on their part. What is driving this surge? I do not know. It sounds like a long shot to me – but I’ll be glad if they pull it off.

2-28-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [So many other problems in Iraq, but perhaps they are not obstacles to the completion of Iraq's banking / monetary reform project and some liquidity / profit for we speculators.] There are other issue yes, but I do not see them holding up the banking system. In fact, banking is the #1 priority... without it, nothing else happens.

2-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [Doesn’t this mean it won’t move more than 2% after its revalued? What’s everyone’s concern? It’s that it can move from where it is no more than 2% which means nobody gets rich over night. It doesn’t even start until after they are an internationally traded currency. Much concern about nothing!] That’s not at all what it means... 1) this refers the spread between the official rate and the market rate... NOT a 2% difference between today’s official rate and tomorrow’s official rate. Further – the 2% rule doesn’t care if the rate is .10 per Dinar or $10 per Dinar... or if it fluctuates across that whole range for 90 days (just an illustration – not possible). What matters is if the “Official rate” of ‘X’ and the “Market rate” (which is the number it is sold at, publicly) have a reflective DIFFERENCE of 2% or less. 2) Internationally trading and value should (or could) happen at the same time.

2-28-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 KURDS ON TV SAYING THEY ARE DELETING 50,000 FICTITIOUS NAMES THAT WERE ON THE PAYROLL!! (COULD THAT HAVE BEEN THE HOLDUP?) UPDATE: THE THREE PRESIDENCIES WILL MEET ON THURSDAY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES CONCERNING THE BUDGET. [i thought we weren't waiting on the budget.] I'M JUST WAITING ON THE BANKS, ANYTHING ELSE IS PERIPHERAL AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

dinarguru.com