Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-11-18

Iraqi

3-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we see the IMF apposing the budget allocations to Kurdistan. Will they hold up the RV due to this or will they mind their own business? Maybe its time to mind their own business in internal affairs. Think about this – the only real strong hold the IMF now has over Iraq are the SDR loan program and the completion of currency reform. So what do they still need Iraq to complete prior to the currency reform? Legally the only issue they really can force Iraq to complete is the MCP and we know this is nearing the end of the 90 day application of correction period. This is why I believe we may very well be heading into a window of opportunity to finally get this currency reform completed.

3-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat But remember I am still being told to look forward to the re-education program in the news media. It will explicitly say the “project to delete the zeros”. This has not yet happened to the extent I am told it must go. Yes , there is much televised news of new category notes coming out shortly. Some channels are telling us in the “coming days” while others are saying in the “coming weeks”. They are even explaining the new notes.

3-11-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke According to what we just learned Late Last Evening - That “ONE major Funding issue” we talked about in our Last Post - Is still open. What is it? The RATE VALUE OF THE DINAR, HAS NOT OFFICIALLY & PUBLICLY, SUBSTANTIALLY RAISED IN VALUE. ...Until Iraq makes their Dinar Rate OFFICIALLY PUBLIC, PUBLIC, PUBLIC...NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS! Additionally, NO OTHER CURRENCIES will move substantially, eventually, either, UNTIL THIS HAPPENS. IT IS SUPER CLOSE...to those Digits Moving Up.

3-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I was being told that some news was coming from the CBI about the currency reform. But we did not yet get it. It could still happen this weekend. We will see.

3-10-2018 Newshound Guru sandyf [...trying to establish if the HCL is a necessity...] ...how is the HCL tied to a rate increase? I wouldn't know if it is one way or the other, but some seem to think it is. The HCL first saw the light of day in 2007 and the profit sharing aspect has been so contentious there needs to be some serious amendment to see some sort of agreement. Article 140 also needs to be addressed before they can establish who can deal with whom.

3-10-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article quotes: "The International Monetary Fund on Saturday rejected the Iraqi financial budget for 2018, which voted the Iraqi parliament passed last week." "...because it was contrary to the agreement signed by Iraq, according to the Iraqi News Agency (INA)." ...the Iraqi's ignored the IMF's advice and now they're in a jam. And yet, these folks are going to want the financial support and handouts the world can offer. The corruption is crippling this country...

dinarguru.com