Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-13-18

Iraqi

3-13-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK WAS ABLE TO ACHIEVE HIGH STABILITY OF THE UPPER AND LOWER LIMITS TO THE DOLLAR, THE DINAR" ...they are talking about the +- 2% upper and lower limits of the market rate vs the Central rate. Quote: "THE OFFICIAL PRICE TARGET OF THE DOLLAR IS 1200 DINARS PER ONE DOLLAR AND THAT THE GAP IN THE EXCHANGE MARKET IN THE PRESENCE OF A FIXED PRICE ADOPTED BY THE CENTRAL BANK IS AVAILABLE IN MANY ECONOMIES, AN ACCEPTABLE CHANGE." ...this...is telling us the MCP % that is now occurring is acceptable... ...they are nearing the 90 day mark of the monitoring period of the IMF for the MCP. Remember what the MCP is? The MCP is the gap in the exchange market rate to the fixed price adopted by the CBI and pegged to the dollar. Folks this is amazing news and just what we wanted to hear and would expect at this time. Hold on to you seats they are about to launch the lower denomination categories...

3-13-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The Federal Court responds to a parliamentary request to define the disputed areas" I like this: "The Kurdistan Regional Government is recognized as the official government of the territories that were administered by the government on 19 March 2003 in the governorates of Dohuk, Arbil, Sulaimaniya, Kirkuk, Diyala and Nineveh." This may be a big deal and applies to Art. 140...This has always been the most disputed part of Art. 140. Unless something has changed since last Oct.-Nov., I would assume this should settle the majority of 140. ...There sure seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes.

3-12-2018 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "World Bank may sanction Iraq for 'non-compliance' " THIS RINGS WELL TO ME...IF IT'S IN PRINT THEN WE HIGHLY SUSPECT IT HAS BEEN DONE...AND I'M SUPPOSING HERE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE NEEDS OF THE WB AND THE IMF AND THE REST OF THAT THREE-HEADED MONSTER AND THEY ARE WILLING TO COMPLY... ABADI IS PUSHING FOR ACTION WITH REGARD TO DEALING WITH CORRUPTION AND WE'VE SEEN EVIDENCE OF HIM OVERTURNING ROCKS TO GET THE COCKROACHES TO SCURRY AWAY... THAT LONG LINE COMING INTO IRAQ WANTS TO HIRE THEIR WORKERS...YOU RUB MY BACK I'LL RUB YOURS... IMO THEY DO NOT WANT MORE SANCTIONS...THEY DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED THEM... LET THE WORLD SEE ALL YOU HAVE...WELCOME THEM WITH OPEN ARMS...WITH INTERPOL'S HELP GET RID OF THE CORRUPT...

3-12-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "World Bank may sanction Iraq for 'non-compliance' " more pressure...imo...

3-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE, CENTRAL RATE TO MARKET RATE" ...they are talking...about the “CBI program rate vs the Iraqi market rate on the streets” and not the rate to be announced on FOREX when the reinstatement occurs. Quote: "NOTING THAT "THERE ARE INCONSISTENCIES IN THE MARKETS SOMETIMES INDICATE PRICE LEVELS RELATIVE." this...is referring to the market rate vs the “official target” CBI rate called the MCP (multiple currency practice). The IMF needs them to be able to control the rate of their currency in- country first prior to letting it go international. Quote: "The official target price of the dollar is 1200 dinars per dollar," "the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central is available in many economies, an acceptable change." ...the IMF wants this gap in the market rate vs the central bank rate to be within an acceptable range...this range is +- 2%.

3-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “THE STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE IS AN IMPORTANT STEP IN SUPPORT OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY AND INCREASE INTERNATIONAL CONFIDENCE IN ALL ITS JOINTS”. Why would they be concerned about international confidence in the dinar if they wanted to stay in a closed, sanctioned economy? ...the goal of all this effort to recover the value of the dinar and I quote – “TO WORK ON THE RECOVERY OF THE IRAQI DINAR AND RAISE ITS MONETARY VALUE AND PURCHASE AGAINST THE US DOLLAR” thus they mean reinstatement on the international arena. Folks the news could not get any better than this. ...I believe this MCP issue is winding down to the last week of the mandated 90 day period by the IMF. The Reinstatement window is getting very close at hand.

3-12-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Alnasiri: Implementation of the Central Bank's strategy contributed to the improvement of the dinar's exchange rate against the dollar" Seems all we are waiting on now is sustainable compliance with the 2% spread. We just watch and wait and see.

dinarguru.com