Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-16-18

Iraqi

3-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I got many sources that are connected to this. Some are inside the Treasury, Some are with the (4) Tier 1 banks...the lead bank...the Canada bank...Swiss bank...Redemption Centers. We know things that are going on that nobody else knows. By the way tonight the 15th represents the start of the 14th year for me in this venture. When it comes to Iraq, Iraq is basically done... We know they have completed the budget. We know they have completed the Gas law. We know they have an automatic time frame that they are on with that law and that budget law will be put in the Gazette. There is a finite time for that and it is next Wednesday, March 21st, Iraq time...I am referring to the printed version coming out that is printed and put out Wednesday and Saturday.

3-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce My theory has always been it is not going to come out in the Gazette with a rate seen in the budget until we get started. I really think we will get the nod to go and then you will see it in the budget. Lower denominations are in use and play. Rates have changed. Q1 cards are not active yet in all cases. Rates are showing but they are not active in some cases... It keeps getting pushed back a little bit. That is where they are right now. I am excited for all of you that paid attention for years and I am looking forward to this. I don’t know when it is going to go but things are lining up for it. Let’s see what happens.

3-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I don't understand why so many are trying to figure out what the correct 2% spread is for the Market Rate? This is pretty simple.... The Official Rate at the CBI is 1184, you add the CBI commissions on auction currency of 6 dinars to reach 1190. The spread then is derived from this at 2% or 24 dinars making it 1214 to $1 or less to be in compliance. Based on today's numbers, they are within compliance.

3-15-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "President Jubouri: Budget has become a law and will not be submitted to the House of Representatives again and the objectors can challenge the Federal Court" [So it sounds like the Budget is a Â?Done DealÂ?.] Well it looks like looks like it's ready to be gazetted. At least that is what they say here.

3-15-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The Iraqi Parliament adjourned today without voting/passing on any laws due to a lack of quorum. Despair not, we are still within our open "window" of opportunity.

3-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaq, on Tuesday, the agreement of Baghdad and Arbil to subject the banks in the Kurdistan region to under the control the Central Bank of Iraq , indicating that it was also agreed to avoid double taxation." ...this was one of the sticky points in the 2018 budget. Kurdistan already planned for taxing incomes, while the GOI via CBI also planned to tax the same income. So who get the taxes? The KRG again wanted to control the money, while the GOI said they have the right as the centralized government. So now it seems they have this settled.

3-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG ...according to the IMF’s own published documents Iraq has been in compliance with their MCP policies for quite some time now, with the exception of one situation with Jordan (or someone like that)… but they were given a technical waiver on this one instance.

3-15-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "The parliamentary economy of / Mawazin News /: the coming days the date of passing the law of oil and gas" Quote: "...the next few days will witness the vote on the laws of a very important, while noting that among these laws the law of oil and gas..." ...There's your basket of laws. Let's hope they can do it.

3-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So recently many asked me when is the 90 days up for the MCP monitoring program by the IMF? The reinstatement submittal was done in late December. No firm date is known. Get it? The article did not give us a date. If we give a week from the last week in December for the IMF to review Iraq’s request this puts us to at least the end of the year 2017. Then if they do place a mandatory monitoring program in place for the MCP we can see 90 days probably begins around Jan 1st. So if we go out 90 days then where do we land? So knowing all this then when do you think we might see it happen? ...no one knows the date of the RV, we only speculate and try to figure it out using the best information we have on hand at the time. It’s not rocket science to see a possible window coming up very soon...

dinarguru.com