Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-3-18

Iraqi

4-3-2018 Intel Guru Delta [Where Is The Budget? Why did they not post it Sunday as they said? Why did they not post it Monday as they said?] IT SHOULD COME OUT SOMETIMES BETWEEN...MON-WED. FYI...1 USD= 1196 IQD... IN THE MARKET FOR MON. LIKE VENDOR AND STORES IN IRAQ THEY WILL STILL SHOW THE OLD RATE UNTIL CBI CHANGE IT...VERY EASY FIX AFTER THE FACT...

4-3-2018 Intel Guru Footforward ...I've always believed that this is going to happen...I think it can be a very turbulent 72 hours...I wouldn't be surprised if something happened in the next day or 2 of 3. I think we need to be on high alert...I feel it's the time and the season for this...I do believe we are going to be happy with the timing of RV when it happens.

4-3-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf [...can the introduce a new currency and value it differently at the same time?] ...The answer is in the question. If it is a new currency it will be a new value and cannot be different. What you really mean is would it be different to the currency it replaced and the simple answer is yes. A new currency is introduced through a redenomination and redenominations work on a ratio basis. Iraq is talking about 1000 to 1(3 zeros), the last redenomination in Zimbabwe was 1 Trillion to 1, and when the UK redenominated it was 2.4 to 1.

4-3-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf There would be very little point in a 1 to 1 redenomination. The only other answer to what you are implying would be a redenomination followed by a revaluation. Two separate events with a variable time gap, although a possibility, not a scenario people would want to face. ...a float...is a contentious issue and always a possibility although not normally considered a good move for an emerging market. If it were to go ahead, appreciation would be limited with very little in the way of returns.

4-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [...What will happen to the dinar notes we hold here in the US? Any thoughts?] According to the CBIs own words, held in central banks around the world for a very long time.

4-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So the news concerning the RV saga is more hopeful than ever before in all the time I have been in this investment. The GOI is now running televised commercials informing the citizens about the change out of the new category notes (or as they call them the “smaller” notes). The CBI just completed a series of training classes for the banking employees (mostly upper management) last week and has other classes scheduled for this week in anti-corruption and counterfeiting.

4-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are witnessing the payment of salaries to the Kurdistan region as Iraq must catch up on all is outstanding bills. The goal is for them not to do it just one time but to “consistently” fulfill all their financial obligations on a regular scheduled basis, just as you receive your paycheck. The problems always stem around Kurdistan. The GOI is trying to clean up the fraud and corruption in the KRG. This is all part of the last Stand-by-Agreement (SBA) and is carried forward into the 2018-2022 objectives. It is mandated prior to the reinstatement. Part of the 2018-2022 objectives for Iraq is to begin this new period with a reinstatement of the dinar and then work forward. So we know they want this RV and need it now.

dinarguru.com