Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-7-18

Iraqi

4-7-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke PLEASE understand the COMPLETE Importance, of the month of MAY. "What are Serious Doubts Today, will be Gone Tomorrow."...so to speak. What happens in MAY? Flowers BLOOM. You see the Beauty, that's been HIDDEN in the soil for so long, suddenly come forth. FOR REAL. That's MAY. WE excitedly look forward to MAY - ALL OF MAY. For MANY reasons, including COMPLETION. We Love what's happening in April, and the showers are nice, but we want to SEE, TASTE & SMELL...the Flowers. FOR REAL. Step BACK quite a ways...and take a snapshot of this entire picture...what's TOO OBVIOUS? THEN, use your years of history & education with the MIDDLE EAST, and particularly Iraq, as a metric to measure what's REALLY Happening, TIMING WISE & MONEY WISE. Be SMARTER than the Above-Average-Investor-Citizen.

4-7-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke "There is a RAGING WAR in the Public OUTSIDE...but a Calm, Controlled, Peaceful COMPLETION, on the INSIDE." Just KNOW it. THIS Time. MAY is 24 Days away from Today, and MAY lasts for 31 Days. THAT'S our Friday Opinion. THAT'S our Friday Truth. THAT'S our Friday Expectation. THAT'S our Friday Connection. P.S. The Hornet's Nest is sufficiently stirred up. PERFECT! MAY is *****.

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Modern technology is entering the financial sector With local application" ATM's are flowing and bringing in the Citizens. They clearly are working to fire this off and have been for some time now. imo.

4-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So recently the CBI seems to be bragging about the new modernization of their banking systems. This is all good news since it is showing us they have completed this step in the banking reforms. What amazes me though, is on one hand Iraq claims they want to progress their country forward yet they still embark in these constant delays and stagnation of the parliament to pass the much needed legislation to move this country forward. ...We know the instability the elections can cause and so it could literally be June or July until things settle down post elections and the new government is formed.

4-6-2018 Intel Guru Delta I AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER [reference Frank26 post 4-6-18] ...CBI & GOI ARE READY...NOTHING LEFT...

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "Dollar exchange rates today in Iraq Release date: 2018/4/6 9:31 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, stabilized at the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1202.5 dinars per dollar..." 1202.5 dinars per dollar

4-6-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?" THE ABOVE ARTICLE IS OUR HOLY GRAIL OF THE RI FROM THE MOUTH OF THE CBI GOVERNOR ALACK!!! EVERYTHING WE HAVE SHARED AND MORE IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THIS ARTICLE. NOTHING ...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND NO OTHER WORDS MATTER AT THIS TIME AS WE SIMPLY...WAIT. WAIT!!!

4-6-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The So called Intel or information I gather overall is pointing to very well for us. ...Iraq has done everything it supposed to do except make their new dinar rate which we knew last Sunday what it was, they have that rate ready to go in the next version of the Gazette...The rate itself was not put in the Gazette, but...we expect to come out if it is not already out to be put out in the next printing of the Gazette which would be about 7:30 am Iraqi time Saturday morning or 10:30 EST...Friday night. That is something we are looking to finalize with Iraq that needed to happen. ...This is my opinion about the rate...

4-6-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I do know what the rate was last Sunday because we had it on Qi cards by Iraqi citizens in other cities in Iraq. We know it is between $7 and $8, and it was a great rate. I felt comfortable with the fact they had their rate but not just published on something to be seen worldwide yet at least not for us to see... ...What about their budget? ...their budget went out to the Gazette in the edition that went out Tuesday. ...it was not in the trillions, but in the billions and that made more sense. It showed the revaluation of their currency to be in that amount. I am hearing a lot of good things this weekend. I heard a lot of things from 4 different types of sources pointing towards the weekend. I am excited where we are.

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So now we know Maliki is seeking a 3rd term. Not good. So in my opinion it is unlikely that would Maliki would be able to manipulate his way into a third term but he certainly can delay things and throw a wrench in the process. What is known is that if anything can go wrong it will so even though we are beginning to get excited that there is potential for currency reform, I wouldn't put my hopes on anything happening in the next 60 days because of the elections.

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In a perfect scenario we would like to see the elections go on time, Abadi political block win a second term, choose him to be prime minister and form his government as soon as possible thereafter. This would give an opportunity to move forward and begin with currency reform. And I remind everyone it is not which political block wins it is as Maliki pointed out several years ago it is who assembles the largest coalition of blocks after the elections. Which to me is just all nonsense. So we'll just have to let this play out and the time frames that it takes and hope for the best.

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [So it looks like the HCL wasn’t passed. Correct? Is that the only hold up you see? Or do you think this can be pushed through without it? What are the possibilities of before the election?] DEFINITELY possible. EDGE OF MY SEAT!!!

4-6-2018 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Maliki is seeking a third term amid disapproval of the Iraqi street" ...this election is going to be interesting, but I still believe Abadi can cobble together a larger coalition than Maliki. Iraqi's know what Maliki is really about and now that they're trimming the government back, Maliki's lost a bunch of his patronage support, he's not able to grease the wheels like he used to. The real problem is he's still popular enough to hang around and fleece the government and stall progress...

dinarguru.com