Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-8-18

Iraqi

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Central Bank: We have succeeded in ending the exchange rate gap" This article has been out for a bit...There has been all kinds of commentary on it. What does it mean? Will it float? Are they in compliance with the IMF’s directives? Many interesting points, but I think everyone is missing the big picture here. What are these miracle steps the CBI has taken to close the gap between the “Market rate” and “Official rate”? Bottom line? Nothing really… They wrote a few memos and changed how they are doing things a little. Other than making threats to deal with their endemic corruption...nothing really. So what is it? Short story – they want to. For a very long time the IMF, UN, WB and others have had these guidelines in place. However, Iraq and her corruption politicians have thumbed their noses at the world systems and continued robbing their own people blind...right up to the point of nearly setting the whole Middle East on fire for the nothing more important than a slight political edge in the then upcoming elections.

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG On the other hand, the IMF, UN, WB and others have been content to shrug their shoulders and leave Iraq at the same value and in the same (financial) condition she has been in for decades. If they don’t want to play ball – no reason to let them back in until they can show some financial accountability. All of this begs the question – “What does the IMF, UN and WB have to do with the value of Iraq’s currency”? Iraq can declare whatever number they dream up, much like Saddam did. If no one will accept it, buys it or agrees to hold it – what does it matter what the number is? Fast forward to today… we watch this AMAZING closing of the “Market rate” and “Official rate” gap in Iraq… It hasn’t EVER happened. Why now?

4-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG First, who is this announcement by the CBI for? Does this affect the everyday people in Iraq? If it did, it would be to the tune of few dinars per transaction… so no, it doesn’t affect them much. Then who is the CBI talking to? I see this as a public declaration by the GOI and CBI to the IMF and others they intend to play ball. Secondly, they have to do this before they will be fully accepted by the world exchange markets. It appears they intend to get there quickly. Why? The answer to this whole commentary is simple… BECAUSE THEY WANT TO. They simply lacked the right level of desire before. It seems like they have it now. Going back to what are they doing to affect this change? Dealing with their corruption. That’s it. Do I care what they do or how they do it? I do not. The end result will be the same. I am happy we are seeing real results...

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?" Economists are saying... Politicians ... put up or shut up ... real reform is way overdo ... imo.

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru APMCRX Article: “Market Review: Market Consolidates” Wow wow wow this article is telling you when the IQD will start a real recovery...Timing.... a lot of timing is still need it... Demand and supply...M2 will increase over the time...Abadi is doing bussiness around the world... investments in a short-medium term good for the IQD...IMO

4-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "PAYMENT SYSTEMS DURING THE PAST PERIOD LED TO A SIGNIFICANT CONTROL OVER THE FLOW OF FUNDS INSIDE IRAQ" Quote "...INCLUDING THE MODERNIZATION OF THE PAYMENTS SYSTEM IN ALL ITS COMPONENTS ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS." I really like this article because it is giving an overview of the work the CBI has done to control the money flow. ...This is all stuff they needed prior to the RV. They told us way back in 2011 about this stuff. We have been waiting for it all. This is all very good news just in the fact they are telling us it is now all completed...

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I try to teach people not to believe what I say but to research this investment. And doing so you will find that currency simply does not RV or RI, they float and gradually rise overtime. In fact once they begin this transition it could take two years or more to appreciate to a level that we all would consider cashing in. There is no single event. This is a process that takes time.

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick ALAK: "I am ready to lift the exchange rate; they closed the gap; 2% compliant... ...when they closed the gap 2% variance, that was the end of the MCP's; they eliminated their MCP practice... ...if they show budget with a program rate, then there is a tight window for them to show a new rate...they are ready to establish their 1:1 official rate without any further hiccups... Time has run out...because, IT IS FINISHED! the ball is rolling! ...There will be a 'HAPPY DAY" in a MATTER OF DAYS...IN A MATTER OF HOURS...BEFORE MAY!!!"

4-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So recently the CBI seems to be bragging about the new modernization of their banking systems. This is all good news since it is showing us they have completed this step in the banking reforms. What amazes me though, is on one hand Iraq claims they want to progress their country forward yet they still embark in these constant delays and stagnation of the parliament to pass the much needed legislation to move this country forward. ...We know the instability the elections can cause and so it could literally be June or July until things settle down post elections and the new government is formed.

4-7-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Here they have $30 billion dollars on the table for reconstruction and they are stalling again. We see the frustration of the donors from the Kuwait fund raising conference in mid February as they want to come into Iraq now, not 20 years from now or even months from now. Oh – what about the reinstatement of the currency. I believe right now they have not had a better opportunity to reinstate since 2012-2013 period. Will they also let this one blow by them? oil prices are up, security is under control and political stability is maintained...

4-7-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Modern technology is entering the financial sector With local application" ATM's are flowing and bringing in the Citizens. They clearly are working to fire this off and have been for some time now. imo.

dinarguru.com