Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-12-18

Iraqi

4-12-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick Some firms in Iraq given permission within 24 hours of when ATM machines will be turned on. Certain firms will be notified, then later all firms. You can't get any closer than we are now.

4-12-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [If Dr S (Shabibi) is back in the picture he always wanted a holiday weekend, well I believe we have one this weekend...] HENCE WHY (GURU) DELTA TOLD YOU ABOUT THURSDAY'S HOLIDAY... YES ...DR S LIKES 3 DAY WEEKENDS.

4-12-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL We will be waiting for weekend confirmations through this month, next month, and all the months until the end of the year. There will be an election in Iraq, and then holidays, and then more laws, and so on and so on. It goes on and on, without end. For Iraq to revalue to $3.22 they would need many trillions of U.S. dollars in their Treasury. Never happen. Again, I see a redenomination, not a revaluation...

4-12-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The rates continue to fluctuate, usually by pennies. Dong is still 47 cents... dinar = $3.67 to $3.71...Those are the rates that have been told to us, that bankers are seeing on the screen.

4-12-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In reference to Dr. Shabibi he is not the author of any such currency reform and has since been retired living in Europe. The author of the event is a combination of multiple economists including Dr. Bakri whom I interviewed a few years ago and have a relationship with...I did a very detailed interview with Dr. Bakri who in fact is in the know and was involved in crafting the currency reform... There is no RV or RI or reinstatement...that is not how monetary policy works and that is not the case in Iraq. Iraq could never or would never do such a thing because it's just not possible. There remains over 60 trillion dinar in circulation that must be gradually reduced. The IMF is also clearly documented the process that includes moving to a more liberal exchange regime which would allow the dinar to gradually rise over time. This gradual rise would offset inflationary pressure created as a result of an influx of capital from various investors around the world.

4-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta It was supposed to happen in first quarter. Feel like we are in limbo. How stupid! Over 3000 contracts on sidelines, waiting to come into Iraq. Trump knows number of US citizens who hold Dinars. Article 8 can be retroactive...IMF approves. Iraq has to lift 3 zeros in order to be International. They can't trade on Forex without a rate change. It’s a matter of days, days, hours, minutes...Thursday is official holiday + Friday/Saturday. Getting closer & closer.

4-11-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick Articles: "URGENT Cabinet launches cash subsidies to citizens" "Council of Ministers Launches Conditional Cash Benefits for Citizens" Coming soon: Launch .... (big smile)

4-11-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We thought that we would be in position for this and we heard talking about overnight and this morning. What happened was we had a stoppage...We identified who it was. That is not important. The main thing is that they corrected that. Now we have what we believe to be is clear sailing. ...I am hearing a lot of very good things about our timing and position. It is just hard to give you all of that particular information. So I am going to say that we should all be prepared... I am feeling this is the week...There is not a whole lot else I can tell you except we are very close. Let’s see what happens.

dinarguru.com