Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-15-18

Iraqi

4-15-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [With all the recent military action in Syria involving the U.S. and the Trump administration do you think all of this will have any negative effect on the timing of the RI?] YES...IN A POSITIVE MANNER...IMO. A 3 DAY WEEKEND; SQUIRREL [ ...taking attention away from the main event. so, while the whole world is looking at the squirrel...] ...SYRIA; IMF OP RATES 15TH IN THIS 3 DAY HOLIDAY; AMF MEETINGS BACK TO BACK; ELECTION CAMPAIGN STARTS; COMPANIES AND FIRMS IN IRAQ...QUALIFIED BY THE CBI TOLD TO BE ON STAND BY FOR A 24 HR PERIOD TO ACTIVATE THEIR ATMS THAT HAVE LD SOFTWARE; THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI ALACK TELLS MEDIA AND AMF... 'WE ARE READY". YES...IN A POSITIVE MANNER...IMO.

4-15-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan If the IMF rates are anything like the UN's Opp rates imo that would suggest that last Thursday being a Holiday taken by Iraq, happened to be the 12th which from my recollection would be the day to report the rate in advance to the UN for publication on the 15th and or in this case the IMF possibly the same way. That same day they (CBI/IMF) apparently reconciled the Fiduciary Preparations for the 2018 budget. They had to have proof (the numbers, calculations, currency) and from what I know about fiduciary responsibilities, it is not taken lightly and would be an applicable matter for reporting. Just like the UN site suggests "when applicable" rates can change... I suspect all we have known about and studied and the expected outcome of it, puts Iraq into the applicable column for at least the UN.

4-14-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf The sanctions were introduced to stop Iraq trading and earning the money they needed. Under normal circumstances the value of a currency is related to the amount in circulation. Kuwait has currently just over 40 billion in circulation and Iraq has around 45 trillion, yet people seem to think they should have a comparable value.

4-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The spread between the official rate and market rate continues to be within the 2% compliance required by the IMF. My IMF countdown clock shows where 61 days for meeting the 90-day requirement. I am hopeful within a short period after meeting the 90-day requirement at the CBI will write the letter asking for. Iraq has too much on the line to wait much longer. They need investment, they need to float the currency to begin to raise it, they need to end the auctions.

4-14-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin ...It seems to me that Iraq had a strong dose of reality during the Kuwait conference. The international community gave them a wakeup call. No investing in your country until you get your act together. Seems there have been changes ever since that conference. It was a real embarrassment to Iraq. They might have told them to put some confidence into your currency. That's the backbone of a countrie's resources. I don't think Iraq will do it for the poor people they never have, but they will change for the investors. It is all about the money.

4-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...So for the CBI to RV, there are issues that need to be resolved ...these issues are long standing and the GOI has been trying to resolve them all along. Yes, I do believe the part of the “project to delete the zeros” is completed because they told us it was. But this does not automatically tell us the RV is imminent. They even told us there are still issues they need to work on and that these issues are unrelated to the project to delete the zeros...So they came out recently and gave us an update last week. ...they go on to say in the article just where they are today in the “project to delete the zeros” Quote: “THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK, ALI AL-ALAQ..."THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY, BUT IT NEEDS AN ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE TO APPLY," NOTING THAT " TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD..." ...this article just came out on April 4th so give them time to resolve what issues they need to resolve to prevent this manipulation and fraud they make reference to.

4-14-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...So now what is the MANIPULATION and FRAUD do you think the CBI is referencing? ...the CBI still feels they do not have the level of control over the banking system that is necessary to “pull the trigger”. I am not saying they haven’t completed the banking reforms. ...We are talking about the implementation of these reforms. On top of all this they also feel that the election cycle is a highly risky time period to be doing the reinstatement unless these issues are corrected first...So at this moment we should NOT be waiting on the RV but instead more news from the CBI on more details of this MANIPULATION and FRAUD and how they are dealing with it...

dinarguru.com