Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-4-18

Iraqi

5-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQI SUPREME COURT: ARTICLE 140 IS IN FORCE AND MUST BE IMPLEMENTED" It is NOT yet all a resolved issue. ...It was predicted, Article 140 was one of the 3 main issues needing solved before any major market shift could happen. Now we see that the Supreme Court of Iraq has finally made their decision and announced it this again this week. But this is not anything new. This is an old article. The important part is now they recognize the fact that just because the period specified in the constitution has passed it did not expire and the Article must be implemented. ...The constitution...also says that to implement it they need a “referendum” which is a law passed in parliament to support the implementation...this is how they implement something legal – THROUGH A LAW. ...By the way the other 2 issues were the Banking Reforms and HCL {oil and gas law}. Both of these are completed, as we have read many times already.

5-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Based on our calculations there are still 42 days that Iraq needs to meet the 2% compliance under the IMF guidelines before they can even consider moving to Article VIII. ...the CBI may be waiting for many things including not only the 2% compliance, the elections to conclude and a government formed, laws to be passed through Parliament and any other number of contracts for investment. In other words, this could still be months away before we see the CBI write the letter to the IMF. And what I am describing is only the transition to IMF Article VIII, Iraq still needs to choose a new exchange rate regime which is a float and it could take months or even years before the dinar appreciates to a value that we all wish for.

5-4-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...what I heard since Tuesday...the intention was for us to go Tuesday night overnight to Wednesday morning. That was the intention. What happened was President Trump wanted it to take place, but he wanted it to be obviously safe for us to go and speaking with Pentagon he found he was asked to give it a few more days...we need a little bit more time for security purposes... ...I have better information than you realize and a lot of the stuff I can’t bring... So what I am going to tell you is I believe those concerns are being taken care of and I believe we are in a very slight waiting period, but it shouldn’t be too much from what I am hearing...

5-3-2018 Intel Guru Bluwolf After seeking confirmed information, I am lead to the optimistic assumption that we are just moments away in receiving the 800 number that will relieve our world from economic stress and crashes...So it won't be long now, have your paperworks ready for we are on the highest level of alerts.

5-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 There are some banking meetings with a lot of firms in Iraq and IMO it is possible that soon they plan to enter a new currency...That the CBI and Alak in these meetings plan to enter a new currency. Solely in my opinion and not proof. [Guru] Walkingstick's firm does not care about the rate. They care about the currency becoming International and if becomes International you get the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar.

5-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "The dollar is falling again on the Iraq Stock Exchange" Quote: "The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1195.5 dinars per dollar, ie 119 thousand and 550 dinars per hundred dollars.The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: The sale price of one dollar 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars. And the purchase price of the dollar is 1190 dinars, or 119 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars, and this price is the lowest recorded by the currency markets for years in Iraq." This is good. The exchange continues to “fall”… (against the USD) – which means it’s getting better.

5-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: “THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD." ...So what manipulation and fraud is Al-Allaq talking about? ...What is all over the latest news from the CBI? ...What seems to be their major concern with MANIPULATING or FRAUDULANT activities? ...I am talking about the Currency Auctions!!! ...the good news is there is a plan to deal with this corruption. The plan is to WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS. So this is PM Abadi’s plan when and if he does get re-elected. But remember this all could change if he doesn’t get re-elected. So there is a lot riding on this May 12th election. Relax I firmly believe he will get elected again.

5-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Why would the CBI care if these corrupt politicians are prosecuted now or later? The CBI cares because they are involved in the corruption dealing with the banking system and the banking system is part of the monetary policy. ...THIS IS THE CBI’s RESPONSIBILITY!!! They don’t want these 1,000 corrupt people in politics or medaling in the monetary policy and need to address this as a major part of cleaning up the corruption scams in Iraq. ...Did I mention part of the 2015 Stand-by- Agreement (SBA) with the IMF also has this as an item to address. ...So, yes this is a VERY important issue to the CBI. The other issue with these currency auction corruption cases is that these political figures are BLOCKING this project and trying to sabotage it so these auctions would not end. Get it? These auctions are the goose that lays the golden eggs for them. Why kill the goose? ...I hope everyone now understands what is holding up the RV?

dinarguru.com