Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-9-18

Iraqi

5-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Abadi: The corrupt have become restless" Quote: “the corrupt were pressing for the collapse of the dinar prices and work to raise prices, but failed to do so,” asserting his quest for “a new renaissance of Iraq to restore its past and even better.” I have to think – with the context of his commentary in this article focused on the value of the Dinar, Abadi has something planned for after the elections. I’m not exactly sure what he’s talking about here… but it sounds good to me!

5-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...so much information between Thursday and was pointing to this already happening. ...Ultimately it seems it comes down to Iraq. Are they ready? ...Here is what Iraq is doing starting tomorrow [Wednesday] morning in Iraq...they have a...brand new Economic Development Program which starts tomorrow. It is a five year program. It involves so far 57 countries, 360 companies. If you were going to start that program tomorrow and go 5 years with it, wouldn’t it be a good idea to have your currency at an internationally tradable rate? ...It is crucial they have that rate out tomorrow before they start this program which is due to start tomorrow. The other thing is the Qi cards that are new, the Visa cards, that have the oil revenue sharing money on them ...Those funds are accessible and usable tomorrow [Wednesday] morning.

5-9-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...We are also hearing Iraq will have a rate out tomorrow morning...that their ATMS will be turned on. Their lower denominations have been loaded in them for awhile, and they will be accessible, available. Iraq should be rocking and rolling tomorrow morning. I think the Forex rates that were sent over to us Sunday night or Monday have been finally approved here. These rates came over from London. We are getting the impression the rates are not only been approved, but are solid, no rates flashing. That is good. They have decided everything is in Go Mode...the last the latest information I got...came from sophisticated bankers from New York was that this was going down shortly. We do not know what that means exactly, but I feel very confident where we sit...I am feeling very good with the timing where we are.

5-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Dollars are being sucked up right now in Iran. As well, the Rial has dropped to 67,000 to one US dollar. We're going to have to keep a close watch on the CBI over the next few weeks Iran has a tendency to suck dollars out of Iraq when it needs them and this could affect the spread. Course if this happens is bad for the CBI cuz it'll affect its reserves as well it'll knock the spread out of whack with the IMF forcing them to start over again on the 3 month compliance. Hopefully Iran's weak currency and lack of dollars does not affect the CBI. They must be pretty confident since they are liberalizing even more. Remember the IMF and US Treasury helped them figure out how to get the spread within compliance last fall.

5-8-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru Frank But something significant is going to happen on Wednesday. I think on Wednesday they are going to light the fuse to everything, IMO! Alak said, “We are ready to introduce the new small notes.” BOOM!​

5-8-2018 Newshound Guru Chattels [wouldnt their value of dinar increase since value of oil increased since thats all they export?] Oil income is not sufficient to fund a substantial increase in the value of the dinar many would argue. [i wonder what kind of precious metals they export as well?] Could not be much as historically oil is 90-95% of their revenues…Iraq's budget when oil was $ 100 + / barrel was never more than about 130 billion.

5-8-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru Delta They have the plan, they have the date. Abadi…get 1000% if he pulls the trigger before the election…if your in Abadi’s shoes…Alak’s…if he has the power probably pull the trigger before the election. We have to keep in mind, May 15 is Ramadan. Based on past experience Iraqi’s never do monetary exchanges during Ramadan. That takes us into June…If you do it just before the election, a lot of people will remember that! I agree with you [Guru Frank], Wednesday must be one of the biggest days in Iraq! My final thoughts, we are on the verge of something really big happening to all of us. This time, all indications showing this is not a false alarm. . .

5-8-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTICLE 140 OF THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION IS A PRIORITY" Quote: "...THE MAIN TASK OF THEIR MPS IN BAGHDAD AFTER THE MAY 12 ELECTION WILL BE WORKING ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ARTICLE 140." So we see it first hand in this article status of Article 140 law. We know article 140 is needed to RV and they are telling us this is not to happen until AFTER the elections. So when do you think the RV has a best chance of going? ...here it is folks, they are telling us.

5-8-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Five year plan launches on Wednesday. The CBI has held meetings around the world and in those meetings, given the description and shown pictures of the lower denom’s, the smaller notes...New currency is the lower denom’s. ...Expect to see large easel boards or small billboards all around Iraq with the description and pictures of the lower denom’s as they continue to educate the citizens. The pictures will be of the front and back of these smaller notes. The description and photographs on these billboards - are of ALL the lower denom’s to come out. (Not just the 200’s, 50’s, but all the smaller notes)... [Guru] Walkingstick has 6 banks, 16 ATM machines. WS firm will have these signs all over the place. Their 500 employees will all see them. IMO, this will be happening soon. It’s the next step and it’s coming.

5-8-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] IMO, they are about to describe the RI of the IQD and description of the lower notes to the world! Does not appear to me to give any reason for any further delay. They have met with Central bank governors of the world. IMO this is pushing the button of the launch and the receiver has the ball in the end zone! The CBI governor of Iraq (Alak) has said he is ready to distribute the LD’s. I don’t know when. He has not said when. Realize, soon can be a few days or a few weeks, but I really doubt it would be the end of the month. The CBI will be sending texts...through mobile phones...to the citizens about the new currency...new electronic banking...ATM’s.

5-8-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Last Monday thousands of citizens picked up International Visa cards. They are International and they are reinstating their currency! They have prepared certain things with no three zero’s in them. In the budget, in the payment salaries, in the currency rate. BTW oil is about to go insane. Prepare to pay at the pump... oil to reach $100. I don’t know if the billboards will be released on Wed. but I do know the 5 year financial plan will be released...Exchange centers and banks are on the cusp of the RI and they understand it. Banks all over the world have increased their reserves.

dinarguru.com