Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-27-18

Iraqi

5-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The Electoral Commission (IHEC) has set the deadline for receipt of appeals for the results of the parliamentary elections on Thursday." the judiciary will not act to ratify the election results until all these deadlines have expired. They then will take time to review all the appeals and findings of the results and make a decision. So here we see that they will not even be able to begin their work in this matter until at least May 31st deadline for appeals. So knowing this then why in hell is the parliament attempting to execute judiciary powers in this matter? This is not within the scope of their work.

5-27-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [ i...was wondering if you think the IMF is in charge of most of this dinar circus?] Iraq's monetary practice and policy arguably must exist within an acceptable framework for it's currency to be received / valued by others is my sense of it. It is a collaborative and compliance situation between the CBI and the IMF at least. Neither is arguably "in charge".

5-27-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke Things have changed a bit...May 24th did bring some Big News, in that the N. Korea meeting was cancelled by Pres. Trump. We figured...The meeting may still happen SOMETIME in June. This does NOT have to happen, before there’s an RV in Iraq & Vietnam. However, there are ties to it, because of China, and also the status of Iran and the Nuclear deal, that Pres. Trump cancelled. Negotiations are happening in the “Closet”, as we speak... Given the status of “EVERYTHING” - The “Worldwide View”, we Believe, as of this writing “Today”, that Iraq will Officially & Publicly RV the Dinar, ANY DAY AFTER the Public Announcement of the next Prime Minister, as selected by the Sadr Camp - which looks to be Abadi...and should happen ANY DAY NOW.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [...the CBI IS IN CONTROL PERIOD!!] There are market forces that the CBI can influence but I do not believe that the CBI "controls" them directly.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Banks and dinar recovery" Quote: "more than two months ago the stability of the exchange rate and the recovery of the Iraqi dinar and the high purchasing power in the market of cash circulation because of the success of the plans and procedures of the Central Bank and the cooperation of the banking sector with him, which led to convergence of the exchange rate set by the Central Bank with the parallel market price..." If they are looking for financial stability the above art. certainly points to the dinar's stability. I know the election chaos is discouraging but will that effect the CBI's plan? You would think it would but I don't know. If they stop the auctions, they will need to set a rate. As usual we have two different scenarios going on in Iraq. Political which is a friggin mess and economic which is growing stronger everyday.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Part 2.1 How The Money Works: The part that disturbs me and I don’t mean this with mean intent, Is how people are coming up with this idea that they have to have some “special fund” at a bank. Because the question is, “How are they going to be able to afford to give us all this money for the dinar?” So here’s how it is and here’s how it works. You’re exchanging a value of a currency for it’s equivalent in the U.S. Dollar. In other words they’re worth the exact same. It doesn’t matter what value you put on the Iraqi Dinar, you’re only going to get the exact value of that dinar in US dollars when you exchange it. It’s not going to be anything more.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Part 2.2 How The Money Works: So let’s say you throw a million dollars worth of Iraqi Dinar on the table, you’re only getting a million dollar back if they are both worth that in US dollars. No body is gaining anything on our side or the bank side, it’s just a simple exchange from one currency type to another currency type. Where the money is to be made is the 1% or 2% they [the bank] charge for that exchange. Just like when we bought the currency in the first place. So NO, it’s not a specially funded event. It never has been in the history of mankind or the history of currency and it never will be. If you go all the way back to when modern banking was invented…there was always an even exchange

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Part 2.3 How The Money Works: …You don’t need to ask, “Where are they going to come up with the US Dollars for all this?” It equivalent. If the bank exchanges the US dollar for the Iraqi dinar they are holding that same value in the Iraqi dinar and what they do with it is their business. Whether they sit on it and speculate, will they send it to the US treasury department and it ends up going in our foreign currency reserve? No body knows, it’s up to them. That’s their play. It’s not specially funded. No body is gaining off you in the exchange except for it’s fee in the exchange…that’s all it is…

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "BANKS AND DINAR RECOVERY" The above is imo telling us the process from the Turkmenistan Model... Quote: "While unifying the exchange rate is important, the authorities must also modernize the national currency for a currency reform to be comprehensive. In Turkmenistan, the modernization entailed issuing a new family of banknotes that were smaller in size than the unnecessarily large old banknotes." A change in currency is coming when new modern banking products are implemented or launched. They need to be fast about it too.

5-26-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Quotes: "The main ingredient in the successful introduction of a new currency is a strong commitment by the central bank together with the government to take the steps needed to ensure that the new currency is perceived as stable by companies, the general public, and the international community." "The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new. " I am of the opinion that Iraq has provided all the above. Add in that Alak the CBI Governor was in the media having along side him the presentation boards and ATMs... The ATMs are now and have been in place...The Modernized banking is in effect, the ability to have E-Dinar or Lower Denominations. We also see the political side of things be for Economic reforms and Article 140 being for the citizens to bring out of poverty and share the wealth...! ... The bigger picture may be in view for all now... It sure is for me.. imo.

dinarguru.com