Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-2-18

Iraqi

6-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat These next 2 months will be a VERY significant month for us. Am I telling you it will RV? NO, NO, NO! Iraq has to sort out this mess with the elections, as we all should have expected would happen. Are they buying time for something else that we don’t know about? Must they keep delaying this RV and find excuses ? Will it EVER happen? We DO know the reinstatement of the dinar MUST happen someday; We DO know how they intend to do it; We DO even know (or can come very close to) the expected new anchor rate once they move from the de facto peg to the new SDR peg; We DO know the dinar will be on a MANAGED FLOAT once on FOREX; We DO know the new dinar categories will “coincide” with the large 3 zero notes for up to 10 years (meaning no LOP); We DO know the banks have been notified of these upcoming exchanges and are preparing for us; We DO know that our prize is the IRAQI dinar and not the ZIM, Rial or any others of this notion of a GCR or other currency scams; We DO know the impact this will have on the Iraqi economy and the world; We DON’T know the timing!

6-2-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ...as we outlined in our last 5-27-18 Post...the N. Korea meeting is Officially back on and scheduled for June 12, per President Trump...as we suspected. There is also progress in terms of the Iran deal...all the details we talked about in that 5-27 Post are happening and "In Play". NOW, as a result, we see things kicking off, the LAST WEEK of JUNE, with an emphasis on 23rd - 26th. Iraq will have released the Prime Minister information, and solidified things to QUALIFY, for a "Suitable Environment", as well...AND the UN, IMF & U.S.A. will ALL be in agreement. We'll have to "SEE" what happens... MANY many Negotiations and Agreements are taking place as we speak...out of sight and behind closed media doors. MANY. Positive Progress is being made. Things look really Good, as of "TODAY". Don't forget, it's the End of the Quarter, as well. Stay Positive, ignore the Naysayers, and Focus this thing into "Manifestation this Month". Work "FOR one Another"...not Against. In our Opinion. It's "TIME".

6-1-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Baghdad(IraqNews.com) Iraq's High Electoral Commission said...in 10 days." [Frank...I know you have always said that the monetary reform is on a different track than the GOA but isn't there a chance they will wait 10 days and declare Abadi as PM BEFORE the rate change?] IMO...THERE IS NOTHING TO DISPUTE THIS IDEA...NOR THE ONE THAT I ADHERE TO...THAT EVERYDAY HAS POTENTIAL AT THE RATE THE CBI IS TALKING RIGHT NOW...

6-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni We're getting down there our records show the CBI only has about 13 days to meet IMF compliance. Keep in mind though, we don't expect a CBI to move to Article VIII until the government is formed. Also keep in mind that the IMF needs to have their Article IV Consultation with Iraq, I tend to think they'll happen at the same time as the transition to Article VIII.

6-1-2018 Intel Guru Bruce The other thing is we expect this information, this announcement, all the stuff that happened yesterday to come out in the Gazette tomorrow [Friday]. Now we are hearing that from our contacts in Arbil. ...That information, everything that transpired, I think it is going to give us the information about Abadi again as Prime Minister. It should bring something to us as far as Iraq new status in the world, the rate, all the things we talked about showing up it should occur tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq. ...I am hoping with the information I was getting today, it was indicating that something very good for us taking place and you know what that is maybe in the next 48 hours. ...We could have a very special weekend... Other than that the rates are still good...Yes we were correct it would be over $4... I brought over to you weeks ago...

dinarguru.com