Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-3-18

Iraqi

6-3-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The only change or import of the articles being posted about the value of the dinar in the market are whether the difference between the official rate and the market rate is within 2%....There is about ten days left on the countdown to a ninety day period of compliance.

6-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I...gave a timeframe when I thought we should expect some news from the CBI on possibly moving forward with the project to delete the zeros once again. This timeframe was mid-June onward and so now I must adjust it to mid July...sorry everyone! I would not be looking for any RV or any action until at least after this period. So how did I arrive at this timeframe? ...most of the news from Iraq is all about this voting fraud in Kurdistan. They must address the violations and it is a matter now of how they do it. ...Can these issues delay the entire formation of the government? Yes, if they decide to re-do the entire elections. Am I telling you the govt must be “fully” seated for the RV to happen? YES! But only if Haider al-Abadi is not the nominee.

6-2-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke The "Winds of Change"...SLOW CHANGE, is happening. Iraq & Vietnam, as well as, a handful of other countries, for the sake of more Balanced World Trade economics, need to adjust currency values Up...and down. ...Just so you know...Iraq has been secretly & quietly, solidifying the government, in ways that are not seen by the public, nor written articles, and the media...thus what appears to be a "Delay", in announcing the PM, and other things. It "appears" to be stalled due to a so-called, "corrupt election votes". This is NOT the case. The votes are in. The Prime Minister has been chosen. The parties have been chosen. The lines have been drawn.

6-2-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke The Announcements will be made PUBLICLY, over the next week. THEN, as we've been saying, the CBI can act... Only THEN, will they Officially & Publicly raise the Rate substantially...Vietnam & others, to follow, within 24 hours. That's WHY, we NOW like, and are Super Focused on JUNE 23-26th...and what happens the rest of that Week...BECAUSE, it's AFTER JUNE 12, 2018. AND SO, "It's TIME"...for a few Currency Moves, THIS MONTH. That's our IL-LOGICAL, "TODAY stuff"...our "Latest Guesses"... "THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE. NONE"...but we See a "BIG SURPRISE" coming.

6-2-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 In the next 48 hours a decision is expected from the federal courts regarding the elections debacle. Abadi is transitioning political party affiliations into a larger representative position. The House of Representatives voted to cancel the ballot results of displaced persons and foreign stations and manual counting by 10% in all provinces. (The ratification of the elections SHOULD take place next!)

6-2-2018 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke ...as we outlined in our last 5-27-18 Post...the N. Korea meeting is Officially back on and scheduled for June 12, per President Trump...as we suspected. There is also progress in terms of the Iran deal...all the details we talked about in that 5-27 Post are happening and "In Play". NOW, as a result, we see things kicking off, the LAST WEEK of JUNE, with an emphasis on 23rd - 26th. Iraq will have released the Prime Minister information, and solidified things to QUALIFY, for a "Suitable Environment", as well...AND the UN, IMF & U.S.A. will ALL be in agreement. We'll have to "SEE" what happens... MANY many Negotiations and Agreements are taking place as we speak...out of sight and behind closed media doors. MANY. Positive Progress is being made. Things look really Good, as of "TODAY". Don't forget, it's the End of the Quarter, as well. Stay Positive, ignore the Naysayers, and Focus this thing into "Manifestation this Month". Work "FOR one Another"...not Against. In our Opinion. It's "TIME".

dinarguru.com