Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-5-18

Iraqi

6-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SADR'S SPOKESMAN: THEY ARE GOING TO FORM A GOVERNMENT AND CHOOSE THE PRIME MINISTER DEPENDS ON THEM" Quote: "...the existence of ongoing negotiations between the alliance with other political blocs, noting that the last ten days of the month of Ramadan will be crucial in this regard." What is Moussawi saying when he refers to the “last 10 days of Ramadan” in this article? To me it sounds like they know something we don’t? He says, and I quote - "naming the presidents of the republic and the councils of ministers and deputies is left”. So we know that in Iraq 2018 Ramadan falls between May 17th and June 15th. So there is only about 10 days remaining to Ramadan...right? ...so is he saying in the next ten days (by June 15th) they are targeting to get this elections mess all done and thus get naming the presidents of the republic and the councils of ministers and deputies? I certainly hope so! July 1st is coming real fast...the first scheduled session of the NEW Parliament.

6-5-2018 Newshound Guru Whitelions ...I'll tell you what...the gurus have really done their jobs over the years getting people to see everything that happens in Iraq as a road block to the value. I guess now we need to get people to see they are really working on it. and have just about made it there...and all this other stuff in the Iraq news is just everyday bis. just like the rest of the world they are running a country...

6-5-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "Oil prices rise to $75...Date of release:: 2018/6/5"

6-5-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [When is the next article iv consultation] Sometime in the next two months.

6-4-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So whats next? June 15th will mark the three-month condition. I also believe after that the IMF will want to have their Article IV Consultation with Iraq. And most importantly we need to see the formation of the new government. I do hope and expect at these things can move it a fairly good pace but I do not expect them to happen by June 15th. Compliance will be great as long as they can maintain it and hopefully the other two issues can take care of themselves and short order.

6-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...We wait for the judiciary to make a ruling on the election fraud and Parliaments legality on their vote in a Special Session to conduct re-counting of 10% of the votes. We know that the past vote in parliament on allowing any kind of re-count or dismissal of votes from this last elections is unconstitutional because this is not in the jurisdiction of the powers of parliament. Does this seem like a conflict of interest since this is dealing with the election and the election decides who will sit in the new parliament seats? So now the Judiciary along with the Electoral Commission must review this subject matter and decide on the constitutionality or not. We wait for news. Once this is decided the Judiciary can move on to the certification of the election results. We need this go forward. The Sadr Movement claims they will have their largest coalition for the new government completed and the three presidents named by the end of Ramadan.

6-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Abadi is close to making a historic decision" Quote: "Iraqi sources said Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced his break-up with the Islamic Dawa Party because of disagreements with leaders and a second alliance with the Al-Nasr bloc and others led by Moqtada al-Sadr and other political forces." If this is public – Abadi is close to making his deal… if this is the alliance, IMHO – you can stick a FORK in Maliki. He’s done. However, there are lots of discussions going on and plenty of leveraging...

6-4-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Not likely that we see the completion of monetary reform on the 15th. Iraq will be fortunate to have a government formed/elected by September. We may not have political stability with the new government and we likely will not have stability without it for investment. I have no idea about the timing of the consultation or Article 8 progress with the IMF, but it seems most likely to me that the first quarter of 2019 at the earliest makes the most sense for any movement to complete the Iraqi Banking Sector Reform Project. Additionally, say what you will, there are still security issues in/for Iraq as yet. When I say security issues I am speaking of a degree which makes Iraq uninviting / insecure for investment in Iraq.

dinarguru.com