Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-12-18

Iraqi

6-12-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "RECOUNTING WILL COST MILLIONS AND COULD STALL THE FORMATION OF THE NEW GOVERNMENT BY MONTHS" ...no one said they are still going ahead with the recounting. Sadr is just giving his opinion and some facts on the subject. The judiciary still has to rule if the legislation of Parliament if constitutional and also if it should apply to the recent election since the amendment to the election law was NOT in place at the time of the election. We still wait to hear for the ruling on this issue from the Judiciary. They were supposed to rule in 48 hours...

6-12-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Arrest of four accused in the burning of UNHCR warehouses in Rusafa" Quote: "The Supreme Judicial Council announced on Monday (June 11th, 2018) the arrest of four people, including three policemen and an employee of the Electoral Commission, who were accused of a fire in UNHCR warehouses in Rusafa."

6-12-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Recount Will Test the Integrity of Iraq’s Elections" Quotes: " ...accusations of tampering with electronic voting machines, ballot box stuffing, voter intimidation, bribery, and misuse of voter IDs." "A recount carries significant political risks as well. It might delay the government formation process well into 2019 and cause further party fragmentation." Excellent article in voter fraud and recount in the Iraqi Election. Note that the author ideates on the possibility of the formation of a new government in Iraq being delayed until 2019. We shall see. Tune in tomorrow for another day in the life of the " democratic experiment " in Iraq. Democracy is a messy business. I have not abandoned hope for Iraq, but it is foolish to think that we can know what and when anything may happen.

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "The leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr called in a written statement on Friday to the Iraqi security authorities to start a campaign of arms disarmament throughout the country after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr directly, calling for the arms inventory by the state." I believe this is in response to the recent bombing in Sadr city. We all know why this bombing occurred. Remember back to the Nori al-Maliki years whenever he did not get his way, Iraq always seemed to have this rash of bombings. Who was instigating these bombings? Guess who? Blame it on terrorists? Sure but the question is who are the real terrorists?

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Now we witnessed this same pattern. The Sadr Movement needs to get rid of all of these crooked politicians. ...Now I believe Iraq may sincerely get the power to actually do it. No more negotiating on the elections results just to compromise to allow these goons to stay yet another 4 years in some kind of political position, thus immune from prosecution. I am hopeful Sadr will finally...put an end to this chapter of Iraqi history once and for all. It sounds like someone (namely) Sadr, has the political will and clout to do it.

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru tman23 ESF (exchange stabilization fund)...It is a branch of our UST, it is said to be the architect of world exchange rates to world currencies... I never said ESF sets the RATE...I did say they are the architect.. And I think the better question is...Who is going to convert this currency for you? What bank will risk holding it? We assume the UST will have to back it up for any exchange to take place...And if that assumption is close to accurate...Do you really think that the IMF or CBI will set a rate without UST approval... ...Good luck with the 3 zero notes floating...NEVER EVER GOING TO HAPPEN...That is insane corruption waiting to happen... [NOTE: The Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) consists of three types of assets: U.S. dollars, foreign currencies, and Special Drawing Rights (SDRs), which is an international reserve asset created by the International Monetary Fund.]

6-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IS THE CONTINUATION OF PARLIAMENT WAY BEYOND ITS NORMAL TERM SESSIONS CONSTITUTIONAL?" Quote: "POINTING OUT THAT "THE OFFICIAL TERM OF THE PARLIAMENT ENDS ON JUNE 30, AND HERE THE DEPUTIES TURN INTO ORDINARY CITIZENS." ...a legal expert for the govt is telling us that it is not a good idea for Parliament to continue with these Special Sessions beyond their normal Official Term which ended June 30th. He references the constitution. We know why they continue with these session as this not really an emergency, as the Constitution states an emergency must occur to have a Special Session, but rather they are being conducted as political posturing in order to create confusion and chaos under false pretense of an Elections Crisis. They must end before July 1st even. Enough is Enough!!

6-11-2018 Intel Guru AdminBill ...FOR THE MOST PART WE ARE AWARE OF CERTAIN "INFORMATION" THAT MAY BE "SENSITIVE" AT THIS STAGE IN THE PROCESS... WE ARE, HOPEFULLY, NEARING A POINT THAT WE DO NOT WANT TO UPSET THE APPLE CART SO TO SPEAK...THERE ARE CERTAIN PROVIDERS THAT SHARE THEIR INFORMATION THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR OUR EYES. ...WE DO OUR VERY BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GENERIC STATUS REPORT WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

dinarguru.com