Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-25-18

Iraqi

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce First, are we in a new window of opportunity 'right now'. When I say that, it does not mean it will happen without a doubt in this current window; it does mean that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change...At the bottom of every update I always state: When it happens, check the cbi.iq to verify!! That is where I check. And if the Conversion rate is different -then it happened! On the website today (cbi.iq) it shows: US Dollar US 1190...Until it changes on that website, no one will be able to go to any bank and exchange your dinar. It has to change there FIRST. ...Here is what I do know.

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce This should have been finished in May. There was an Organization, who shall remain nameless, that thought they knew better about what needed to happen in the election; and therefore did not release it as planned. That being said, our POTUS is VERY tired of waiting for this to go off. He has applied, and is still applying lots of pressure on this, along with several other major countries. The US has been involved in the background along with the UN to resolve the Election Mess and get this rolled out for the benefit of all of us. The Election results should be announced officially no later than the end of next week. Shortly after that announcement, we should/will see the rate change.

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce What if the election does not get resolved? From what I understand, if all goes bad and it looks like it will go forever, then POTUS is wanting this out anyway and will continue to apply pressure to get it finished. This window will remain open until around the 8th of July. ...In my opinion, the pressure being applied will make this go, and will get it done much sooner. And, if you see the "Sadr and Abadi Play Nice" speech, with them having the largest block as the Papers are indicating now, it will be much sooner...So, hang in there Everyone. It's coming, one way or the other!! We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming... Breathe.

6-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CALLS ON BANKS TO ACT QUICKLY TO AVOID THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF POTENTIAL CRISES BY RETURNING TO INCOME-PRODUCING BANKING PRODUCTS AND NOT RELYING ON THE CURRENCY WINDOW FOREVER" ...basically this article is all about the currency window and how the banks are overlying on the money they are making off it. The author is saying its time to stop relying so much on the currency window for revenue and diversify into other products to generate revenue for the banks. I quote – “NOT RELYING ON THE CURRENCY WINDOW FOREVER”. Its time for the CBI to help them find other products and help rescue them. ...this is very good news for us.

6-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Why did the CBI decrease the money supply of dinars already if not to prepare to control the money supply (decrease it). This is a proactive inflationary measure for what is to come. Why did the CBI modernize the banking system to electronic banking and POS if not to limit the money supply and be able to control it for inflation later. Why sell (distribute) the newer category notes (fils, 1,2,5,10,50,100, 200,500) to the banks if they did not intend to use them very soon? This is capital the banks now have tied up. We were told in an article last November that over the period Nov 2016 thru Nov 2017 the CBI has been distributing the newer category notes to the banks. What is this all for if not to significantly raise the value?

6-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "The largest bloc was settled away from Maliki’s coalition .. Sadr will officially announce from Baghdad" Quote: “An agreement was reached on the formation of a cross-sectarian alliance between coalition and victory and victory,” Abadi said during a joint news conference with al-Sadr." This makes it… pretty much a SLAM DUNK. Sadr, Abadi (which I thought would happen all along), Ameri (slight surprise) and Hakim = PLENTY. I predict they will also include all the Sunnis and Kurds who wish to be included. This may well be the most inclusive Iraqi GOI yet. Like I said in the beginning… relax. Let this happen.

dinarguru.com