Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-1-18

Iraqi

7-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...Some are saying that the Iraqi dinar is 1 to 1 in Iraq already. One of the reasons to reinstate the dinar is to be able to use it in the world market place. World Market Place means ‘outside of Iraq’, thus you are NOT in Iraq. And until the rate changes on FOREX (with a significant increase) and the banks are willing to exchange it for us – it makes no difference to you or I what is going on inside of Iraq. Besides, I have a very good, reliable source in the CBI that tells me absolutely NOTHING has yet occurred and the dinar inside and outside Iraq is still at the rate of 1190 dinars to 1 US dollar.

7-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni More great news today from the Iraqi banking sector. CBI News. "Iraq is no longer subject to monitoring and follow-up by the FATF." This is a great example of what the IMF said about Iraq sending a positive message to the global banking system. By meeting these requirements they are getting very close. Got to love it when the CBI keeps fulfilling compliance requirements. In my opinion the CBI is not only gathering significant confidence but they are gathering momentum signing agreements and meeting compliance. I believe IMF Article VIII is coming very soon. I am not one to get overly excited but in this case I am one that believes that Iraq will continue pushing the banking system forward. That is exactly what we want.

6-30-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Great article today talks about how they plan to open the banking system to engage with international banks. This article just gushes with excitement as they get ready to move to Article VIII. If you remember that plan was in the IMF directives with the CBI send a positive message about the banking system...it's coming. Now that the CBI is in compliance it's just a waiting game for them to write the letter.

6-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...There is actually much to celebrate but...let’s not jump the gun and be calling the RV as of yet…okay? ...the FACT is that the CBI has not even given us any recent hint that the dinar is going to be reinstated any time soon. ...When the CBI talks I listen. I also watch if they back up what they say they are going to do with actions... They said after the elections. Well we are here after the elections and so where is it? We still wait. ...Can they then pop out with an amazing article tomorrow and tell us the RV is coming? Yes, they could but the reality is they have not yet done so...

6-30-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Quote from Donald J. Trump: "Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference...Prices to high! He has agreed!" As I stated before my concern was always increasing oil prices would cause Iraq to become lazy again and not move forward with the reforms. ...President Trump this morning...is calling on Saudi Arabia to increase oil production to lower gas prices. Reducing prices will also motivate Iraq.

dinarguru.com