Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-27-18

Iraqi

7-27-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I simply don’t want to predict a timeframe. All we can do is look at the FACTS we have in front of us now. Right now we have the IMF and two Iraqi economists telling us that it will be 2 more months (mid September) before the govt can be formed. But remember the IMF is talking about the next SDR review scheduled for September and if Iraq does not have a govt by then they will bypass the payment on the SDR loan. This is what they are talking about. These other 2 economists are projecting out 2 months for a fully formed government meaning a full cabinet of ministers and parliament and everything else. The CBI is not looking for all of this. They only need the election results ratified, then new parliament and the new PM announced. ...we also know the Iranian sanctions don’t really get fully kicked in until November. Any connection? This is all anyone knows. There is no “secret” information that anyone has to tell us any different. In fact, I don’t even believe the CBI or the GOI knows just when the reinstatement will occur either. Do they have an idea and a target? Of course they do.

7-27-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Iraq is going to revalue but you need to watch the trends. It has to be an overall trend…the question is how much and it will take two years once they start that revaluation. From the information that I’ve gotten from what the CBI has stated. There’s going to be a hard revaluation. In other words it’s going to go up a bunch and then it will float from that point on. It will go up or down. There will be a hard revaluation and from there it will float based on the market. That way they can throttle it…it’s to help protect the value of the currency as the market changes…

7-27-2018 Intel Guru Bruce We were under the understanding we were going to start sometime midmorning today [Thursday]. ...There was a conference call with all the major banks, Tier 1 banks. ...They were going to try to decide when they were going to release it. ​I do not know the outcome of that call... ...It is interesting to note that today Iraq opened their Iraqi Stock Exchange internationally for the first time. For that to happen, Iraq has to have an official rate on their Iraqi dinar that is visible to those on the ISX. Do we know about it? No, because it is being held back from us. We will not see that dinar rate until it is time for us to start doing our exchanges plain and simple. What is interesting to me is you know our President Trump wants this to go now, right away.

7-26-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏ The CBI has done a great job the last few months reducing the spread to get within compliance of the IMF and continuing to maintain it. We are now about a 110 days 2% or below.

7-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I have said that the CBI and GOI are working together to ensure that the corruption is first cleaned up prior to any reinstatement. Yes, reinstatement not a revaluation. They are not about to unleash the new currency and new rate without assurances the currency will not crash and that the wealth from this currency will not be stolen or squandered...Again, we know that way back in 2012-2013 they had a golden opportunity to reinstate as everything lined up (was made to line up) and due to the corruption, it was passed by. Then came ISIS…and so we had to wait years to clean this up.

7-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ISIS is done but the elections creeped upon us. Again, more opportunity to create more instability. But we know this is all being controlled and orchestrated for a reason. Yes, they have to take the bullet sometime and they decided that this election cycle they would finally clean up these corrupt politicians. ...Now the PTB are going to drive up the price of oil again and are lining up other events to make this happen. Is Iraq going to squander this opportunity again? Folks they are creating yet another opportunity for Iraq. ...I still stand firm to this conviction that this is when the reinstatement will occur and not before. This is why they are stalling the ratification of the elections because they know that once this is done they will have to move swiftly to the next step, which is the formation of the new government and the reinstatement of the currency.

7-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat But what will the new government look like? This is literally their LAST chance at getting it right. This election cycle is pivotal to Iraq and potential investors. So yes, we may have to wait a bit longer but with rising oil prices and for them to clean house with all this corruption but this will assure that we get even a higher rate on the exchange. With the Iranian oil embargo and other sanctions and the exposure of all these corrupt officials, this is going to drive the price of oil upwards. Some say as much as $100-$120 a barrel again. Remember someone has to supply oil to these developed nations. If not Iran then who? Are they setting up Iraq to do it in the near future?

7-26-2018 Guest Guru Bloodloch ...I'm going to guess that some prognosticators of dinar trends may be reading more than intended into the IMF demand that they seat their government before funds become available again, equating "seat the government" with "revalue the dinar exchange rate". However that ultimately turns out, it does sound like the IMF is losing patience, and to what end I do tend to wonder. It does seem like some conclusion or end game may be at hand, and the world grows weary of waiting for Iraq to get their act together.

7-26-2018 Intel Guru Bruce So you got the rates populating. You got the CBI connecting... You got the Forex... I just think we are in a very good place for what is going on. ...We are in a crucial timing right now. I have heard some things that lead me to believe we are right there, really right there. I am not calling it now. I am telling you things are very close.

dinarguru.com