Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-30-18

Iraqi

7-30-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki’s wealth is estimated at $50 billion, the US magazine Forbes said. The magazine has published the list of world’s ten wealthiest men in the world in 2015 with Maliki occupying the fifth place... former head of council of representatives Osama al-Nujaifi reserved the 10th place with $44 billion followed by Ayad Alawi who owns $35 billion." What happened to "Where did you get this?"

7-30-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quotes: "And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes."; "The information campaign should encourage people to deposit their cash currency in accounts at banks. The campaign must make it clear that once the currency reform is initiated, account holders can withdraw their money in the form of new banknotes."; "The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new." The process described is befitting of the process being completely underway now! ~ IMO

7-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat WHEN WILL THE CBI “PULL THE TRIGGER”? ...We all should know by now that we are very close to getting this reinstatement...the CBI told us they are waiting for a more “stable” environment post elections. The CBI has stated that “stability” is one of the key elements (the other being “security”) to moving ahead with the deletion of the 3 zeroes project. Stability, the CBI claims, is intrinsically connected to removing the corruption associated with the currency auctions and within the govt in general... ...They need to know the new prime minster will support the continuance of the financial reforms. We know this cannot happen until both the Electoral Commission and the Judiciary ratify the election results. This we are told will happen the end of July or at the latest the first few days of August. Quote: "The Federal Court will ratify the election results at the end of this month."

7-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The absence of small monetary categories is detrimental to the stability of the local economy" Quote: "Central Bank has equipped the Rafidain Bank and Rashid Banknotes and small groups to pay within the salaries of employees, and the bank to sort out the damaged and compensated with new papers..." This is now getting very interesting... They are telling us they have an issue with not having 250s, 500s and 1000s... Dried em up off the streets, now they are providing the new to the Rafidain and Rasheed. Sure smells like they populated the banks with new paper (new currency)...imo.

7-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SELF-SUSTAINING EFFORTS TO MAINTAIN THE STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND RECOVERY OF THE IRAQI DINAR IN THE MOST DIFFICULT POLITICAL, SECURITY AND ECONOMIC CONDITIONS" ...They are telling us the performance of the CBI through their recent crisis. We also know just recently that Alak received an award for the best managed Central Bank. Are they trying to tell us something with these two recent articles on the dinar and its stability?

7-29-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC ...I no longer believe this is about Iraq. They could have counted the votes ten times by now if they were using their fingers and toes. I will say though that I personally believe whatever is being done is for our good. I believe in Trump and I know he wants this to be a win for everybody, but especially us. ...I believe they will resolve it soon.

7-29-2018 Newshound Guru chattels [Im wondering if this slow election counting... is not on purpose for something else.] Historically manual vote recounts in Iraq have taken 30 days and the formation of a government about 90 days. Much of this is arguably business or politics as usual in Iraq. The protests are not unusual either although more violent and widespread this time.

7-28-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CBI CALLING FOR LIFTING ALL BARRIERS ON THE DINAR CURRENCY PREVIOUSLY IMPOSED ON IRAQ" Do you know just how amazing this article is? WOW! This is telling us the CBI is formally requesting that the IMF lift all barriers with the dinar. Are they about to reinstate it? What other barriers are still imposed other than getting them back on trading with the international currency exchanges. When they do we go to the bank.

dinarguru.com