Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-31-18

Iraqi

7-31-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article quotes: "Fitch Ratings International said on Monday it kept its rating of Iraq unchanged at B with a stable outlook." "Fitch said in a statement that it had confirmed its long-term risk rating for foreign currency debt default at " B ", which means high risk." Iraq remains in the international credit rating "b". The risk of repayment of foreign currency debt is high.

7-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "RESULTS OF COUNTING AND SORTING BY HAND MAY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT AUGUST" In this article they outline the next steps to form the govt. They are telling us the cabinet of ministers under the PM will not be formed until Sept but Parliament will be in sworn in and the new PM announced next week sometime. I would not expect the CBI to go forward with the reinstatement of the dinar until this done next week.

7-31-2018 Newshound Guru chattels "Dollar exchange rates in Iraq on Monday 30/07/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad...The exchange rate of the dollar, Monday, stabilized against the dinar in the local currency market. ...the price of selling the dollar in Baghdad today 119 thousand and 500 and the purchase price 120 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars." Is it accurate to observe that the disparity between the several bourses in Iraq is much diminished? Perhaps uniformity in the rates within Iraq is important to our event ?

7-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE ELECTION RESULTS MAY BE ANNOUNCED THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH (EARLY AUGUST)" Quote: "...the results of the election may announced the beginning of next month (early August), and the Electoral Commission will ratify the names of the winners at this time. They will then open the door to appeals to the losers and after about 15 days will be ratified by the Federal Court." So this puts up in about mid August until the Federal Court ratifies the results. ...I do not see any action on the part of the CBI until at least a couple weeks from now. This is the beginning of our earliest timeframe. I make this statement because I checked with my CBI contact and she confirmed what I have just told you. She also said that in the next couple weeks to pay attention to the news media as you will see multiple articles on the subject of “deleting the zeros” and about ending the currency auctions. This will be a confirmation they are going forward once again and there is movement.

7-30-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Abadi,..." there is an economic renaissance ahead of us after..." Kap [Guru Kaperoni] seems to think that such an economic renaissance is "close".

7-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat WHEN WILL THE CBI “PULL THE TRIGGER”? ...We all should know by now that we are very close to getting this reinstatement...the CBI told us they are waiting for a more “stable” environment post elections. The CBI has stated that “stability” is one of the key elements (the other being “security”) to moving ahead with the deletion of the 3 zeroes project. Stability, the CBI claims, is intrinsically connected to removing the corruption associated with the currency auctions and within the govt in general... ...They need to know the new prime minster will support the continuance of the financial reforms. We know this cannot happen until both the Electoral Commission and the Judiciary ratify the election results. This we are told will happen the end of July or at the latest the first few days of August. Quote: "The Federal Court will ratify the election results at the end of this month."

7-30-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quotes: "And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes."; "The information campaign should encourage people to deposit their cash currency in accounts at banks. The campaign must make it clear that once the currency reform is initiated, account holders can withdraw their money in the form of new banknotes."; "The next phase of currency reform is the conversion from old cash currency to new." The process described is befitting of the process being completely underway now! ~ IMO

dinarguru.com