Iraqi Dinar Chat, Information, News, Facts, Guru Forums, RV and Revaluation info

Follow us! Follow us!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-4-18

Thanks

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-4-18

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-4-18

Iraqi

8-4-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...an Iraqi communication in Arabic was eventually translated as their official announcement of the Iraqi being "Globally accepted" as of Wednesday. This means that Iraq can now change it's rate at will and it will appear in the system due to it being international. There are more reports of the currency being 1:1, more specifically, $20-22 IQD. Record numbers of citizens getting paid are being reported. More definitive information is expected later ...Time Will Tell...ALL!!

8-4-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL LOT'S OF GREAT NEWS! BUT NO ACTION TO BACK IT UP. YET. I WILL CONTINUE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT THIS IS NOT AN EVENT DRIVEN RI/RV THAT WILL HAPPEN ON A SPECIFIC DATE, ELECTION, ETC. THIS IS A PROCESS DRIVEN RI/RV. THAT IS TO SAY THAT WHEN ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE MET THE RELEASE WILL HAPPEN. THERE WILL BE NO ADVANCED WARNING AND NO FIREWORKS. IT WILL BE, IMO, TOTALLY UNEXPECTED AND OUT OF NOWHERE.

8-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We know that the Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) has been up and running for years now. Up to this point trading has been exclusively within the boundaries of Iraq. Now they opened it up to the rest of the world to get in and trade. This is all this is. Is this GREAT news for us and the RV? Yes, Yes, Yes but I would not hype it all up or connect this with other pieces of information...to form a bigger picture that the reinstatement is now taking place. It is great news and very much a move in the right direction for the Iraqi dinar. Why? For three main reasons:

8-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Abadi and the GOI are seated. They are still in control until they replace them...Abadi and the GOI are not waiting for anything. ...They are all for International standards...The GOI and Abadi act as a well functioning government under the leadership of Abadi, and the rest of the world is watching. ...Abadi is proving to the world that both he and Sadr are capable of leading this country of Iraq with no fear tactics but instead with a reconciliation. With no stealing of Iraq’s funds but instead an increase of the reserves. ...Pres. Donald Trump is supporting the demands of the demonstrators in Iraq...Iraq’s financial reform is of great interest to the USA. IMO,...

8-3-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...the last Fitch Rating Report B-... We all know Iraq is working under the guidelines of the IMF. The IMF-SBA 2016-2019 is on hold. My question is: RV before the end of IMF-SBA in 2019 or after?] Iraq is in charge of their own wallet and they will act on an RV when they are ready, not when the IMF gives approval or they get a "better than B-" rating from Fitch.

8-3-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "The Network Announces Its Sponsorship Of The Securities Commission" Quote: "...is very important to inform the citizen On the actual movement of shares and currency rates depending on political and economic changes..." Have to keep the citizens in the loop...as far as what's going down economically in the country ... especially in this time of transition...so they know actual currency rates real time...and are able to track the movement of their investments...so they can make informed decisions...kudos to this news organization to provide that...stay tuned!...imo

8-3-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Curious about Saudi's hesitation to ship oil through the straight and the sabre rattling with Iran and the US. Could these issues cause a set back for Iraq any potential RV ? Reason being is the sanctions on Iran and there possible hoarding of dinars. ...I just don't see this as being a good thing at the moment.] Saudi Arabia has a major influence, but they don't control global shipping routes unilaterally. Any pushback, from ANYwhere, that hinders Iraq and their business (OIL), is probably good for us because it encourages Iraq to move forward on their issues (HCL, GOI, everything). On that note, we can see that a potential negative factor can easily lead to a positive result.

8-3-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Network Announces Its Sponsorship Of The Securities Commission" Quote: "...is very important to inform the citizen On the actual movement of shares and currency rates depending on political and economic changes..." Looks like they just told the world what they are up to.. Were they going to tell the world, hey, we have a new currency and it is at a program rate still. I think not... lol imo They are clearly not only paving the roads in Basra, they are paving the way to a market economy to be Global... imo.

8-3-2018 Intel Guru Jester THE WOLF [GURU REDWOLF] IS CONVINCED WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THINGS... I AM NOT SO SURE AS I AM NOT GETTING ANYTHING BUT BE PATIENT FROM OUR PEOPLE... MY CONTACTS ARE STILL CONVINCED WE ARE GETTING CLOSE BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING I COULD PROVE...

dinarguru.com
    If its not on SD...it's probably crap!

Thanks
    Thanks sdcooper

+ Reply to Thread