Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-6-2018

Iraqi

8-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AWAY FROM THE PROTESTS .. IRAQIS ARE WAITING TO ACTIVATE THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY IN SEPTEMBER" ...this is part of what we need to be implemented to get the reinstatement. ...Do you wonder why they publish this article now? The other piece is Article 140...Is this all coincidental, especially at this point in time while we wait for the elections results to be ratified, which we also know will bring some action by the CBI in the “project to delete the zeros” (but only if these other needed laws are passed and implemented). I am telling everyone that the constitution MUST be fully implemented and not just laws passed but laws enacted. ...Meanwhile the CBI has been working diligently to get all the needed banking and financial reforms in place in preparation for the govt and parliament to catch up to them in getting these laws done...

8-6-2018 Guest Guru Currency365 Maliki has no power to form the largest bloc...SADR team won and he is in power to form the largest bloc, if it includes Maliki or not that is up to Sadr. But its funny that Maliki owned newspapers are saying Maliki his forming the largest bloc...

8-6-2018 Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta, Walkingstick and Frank26 Article: "The Stock Market Will Launch Early Next Month Electronic Query Service" THIS ARTICLE IS RECYCLED FROM END OF JULY ...SO EARLY NEXT MONTH MEANS EARLY AUGUST... ISX/ESX timing (to attract more foreign investment) possibly... in conjunction, with mention of the custodial bank they seek/sought to guarantee transactions...A PERFECT ENVIRONMENT.

8-5-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Manual recount of votes to be finished on Sunday: HEC August 05 2018" I will be surprised if that Sunday is today.

8-5-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "COUNCIL OF MINISTERS ARRIVES IN MOSUL TO OPEN A BRANCH OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ" [...didn’t a someone say months back that when we see this article, it will represent a readiness to what we’re looking forward to. Strategically needed for citizens. IMO.] YES...

8-5-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 I was supposed to tell you on Friday that the recount has been completed. I will tell you that a formal announcement is scheduled for tomorrow...

8-5-2018 Guest Guru Currency365 Is the dinar international cause everyone is saying it is now? ...if you can buy it outside of iraq then its international what we are waiting for is "INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTED" meaning it has true value and banks have agreed to accept it and exchange it...

8-5-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Five parties agree on the formation of the largest bloc and these are the ministries distributed among them" There are and will be many news articles talking about political alliances and it is difficult to determine which has merit, but I read the foregoing article with some interest. Interesting because it saves face for all the main players and is consistent with prior Iraqi politics where the main vote getter is excluded from the office of the PM. Even though Sadr is not a candidate himself for the post of PM. Sadr is a problem for all and may be more comfortable in opposition anyway. What is most interesting is that such an alliance excludes none of the several candidates for PM, to wit, Ameri, Abadi, or Maliki etc. Who would the PM be in such an alliance? Stay tuned. This is going to be very interesting.

8-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat More news on the last part of HCL to be implemented. The protestors are putting pressure on the govt to implement this now. We are told in Sept. The law was passed in April and was scheduled for implementation in Sept. But they want it now. Also recent news that Kurdistan agreed to join up with the Sadr Movement in Sadr’s alliance if Article 140 referendum get passed and implemented in the next session of parliament. They are not saying in the next term or year or months. They are stressing in the next session when parliament comes back in session. Is this enough to satisfy what is considered the implementation of the constitutional article? I think perhaps it may be enough

8-5-2018 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CBI CALLING FOR LIFTING ALL BARRIERS ON THE DINAR CURRENCY PREVIOUSLY IMPOSED ON IRAQ" Do you know just how amazing this article is? WOW! This is telling us the CBI is formally requesting that the IMF lift all barriers with the dinar. Are they about to reinstate it? What other barriers are still imposed other than getting them back on trading with the international currency exchanges. When they do we go to the bank.

8-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am telling everyone the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is very, very near. Not today and probably not this weekend but maybe in the coming weeks. Yes, I said it. One [article] ...is telling us the CBI is requesting the IMF to “lift all barriers previously imposed on Iraq” on the currency. Can it get any clearer than this? They are about to do something with the dinar. Then add this together with the news that just came out about announcing the election results next week and that Maliki made some deals (maybe to get a position again in the govt?). This is all a confirmation that this may finally be coming to an end. The pieces are fitting together and are giving us a picture of the coming of the reinstatement of the dinar.

dinarguru.com