Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-18-18

Iraqi

8-18-2018 Intel Guru Randy Koonce Everyone asks me: How does Iraq Pay for this? This event does not Cost Iraq anything. Many say that Iraq has over $35 trillion out on the market and would never be able to pay for this. The truth is Iraq has only $35 trillion and that includes the new bills. What do I mean by new bills? Those are the 1, 5, 10, 20 dinar notes... When they RV, it will by design bring in the Large Bills: "Remove the 000'S" from the Street". If you notice, "remove 000's" does NOT mean a LOP. It just means they want to get them "off the street". And by the intentional design of this event, if you bring the RV out low, like at 10 Cents and the USD is worth more than the Dinar, then the Dinar will not come off the street because they will keep their Dinar and just use the USD.

8-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The IMF does not want to put the Dinar out on a float at 1190 or any other program rate. ...I can give you a long list of reasons why it might not be a very good idea at this point in time to have a rate of 1190 on FOREX or any of the other global exchanges. ...there is one FACT...and that is the plan to move the dinar off the de facto peg with the US dollar to a new SDR peg with 5 other currencies from the developed countries. This is the key with this new peg in that they plan to set a new rate according to the new peg. ...This NEW PEG is what will get us the new rate we are looking for. ...normally, in past experiences, that when the IMF has done this repegging, they normally come out at about $1 USD equivalent. Then they float it and let the market drive it further. It does not normally take long to adjust and settle to the true value. The Balassa Samuelson effect is still in play and large amounts of capital can come into Iraq to rebuild just starting at 1:1 and not 1190:1. So Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is half right.

8-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏ The Federal Court in Iraq will validate the election results on Monday

8-18-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is reporting a meeting scheduled for Monday that will resolve all of the block issues. Also projecting ratification of the elections will be finalized on Monday.

8-17-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...a lot of our sources, a lot of our people have gone silent more than we ever had. We had banks we can talk to, redemption centers we can talk to, people in the financial business that are watching this, variety of sources, but right now most of the ones that we talk to are under gag orders and some have signed NDAs and cannot talk to us. ...Where we are right now is we had an opportunity to go last night. It didn’t happen I believe due to some security concerns...My understanding is they were remedied, fixed where they were no longer an issue. That is how close we were going...I believe that we are in a position for this to go down just about to the point of any moment. ...The rates that have come up that we have known about and the projected rates that we are talking about are very good and even higher than we have talked about that we knew in the past or that I knew about in the past... ...We are in a really good place right now for this to come down still this week. That is what I am hearing, and I believe that is what the plan is.

8-17-2018 Intel Guru Randy Koonce First, we are in a new window of opportunity 'right now'. When I say that, it does NOT mean it will happen "without a doubt in this current window" (Remember: It's Iraq!). What it does mean is that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change. Now. ...I hope that one day I might get the opportunity to explain why this has taken so long. There are so many factors at work. More than one person and/or agency has had influence on the RV. It has become far more political than anyone ever intended or expected. Also, for anyone who thinks this will come out at 10 cents and float up - they do not know how this system will work and did not read the right articles from the right people. This was never planned to be an 'economic text book' event. The Currency will be a MANAGED FLOAT. The word 'managed' is the clue. It means that 'someone' will determined when to move it and how much. The Dinar right now is on a Managed Float. So, you can see that if it does not RV that it will not move..

8-17-2018 Intel Guru Randy Koonce People say that it is not pegged to the Dollar anymore. That is BS. The Dinar is currently pegged to 3 currencies, and will continue to be pegged that way. When they change the value, they will be able to determine how much and where. No one knows the exact Rate other than Shabibbi (still involved in the CBI) and the Governor of the CBI. They were given a "Range to Revalue the Currency". And that range begins at $1.50. Iraq actually needs it to be around $2.50 to be able to pay everyone and everything, and $1.50 will not leave them the ability to pay back the loans they will receive. So, I am of the OPINION it will come in higher than that. But we will see...

8-17-2018 Intel Guru Randy Koonce Right now, the pressure for this to take place is Very Great. As in, 'Extremely Huge'. Our POTUS does not care who the PM will be. He believes we can work with anyone. ...However, there is an 'agency' who got in the middle of their election process, and once again delayed the rate change. Now, that 'agency' is really wanting this to happen. So, what do we need to see? We need to see the Election ratified by the Federal Court; the 'Coalition' needs to be announced; and the next PM will then be announced. Then our event will happen! However, if these events drag out, then the Event we are looking for just might happen without the Government. It's possible. So our 'window' will last to the end of the month of August, with a strong possibility for next week. The pressure will only get stronger closer to end of month. ...We REALLY are in the final stages of this. I know that this administration wants this to be over, and they (he) wants it over NOW!! We are SO close ...So, hang in there Everyone. It's coming, one way or the other!! Breathe.

dinarguru.com