Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-22-18

Iraqi

8-22-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] For security reasons they are now reprinting LD's...specimens with batch numbers! Huge! Notes will be calculated so not to flood the market. . . This time around. . . told of small notes and metals. . . metals and lower denom’s will co-exist together...2% is alive and happening!

8-22-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...there are a lot of new factors now in play because the recent sanctions on Iran have caused Iraq's spread to rise just above 2% which technically maybe out of compliance and would require them then to start over with another 90 days once back in compliance. Personally I do not understand why the CBI is waiting now that they have met the 90-day window of compliance back in June. Waiting just puts them at risk which is silly. If they are waiting for the formation of the government then they're probably waiting for the IMF consultation as well so we're really on hold here through the end of the year.

8-22-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via Pinkroses] We are really in the best place we have every been for this to go down now. When it comes to the Intel side ...the number of sources that are able to speak is being reduced because people are under NDAs that weren’t before or a gag order or just plain were told to go dark or go quiet. ...Fortunately we have enough sources in some of the other areas that are coming through so that we are able to sort of see what is happening...and where we are in the process. ...We know it is going to be a very good rate coming out and then it is going to go up...

8-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 "Well-informed source said on Tuesday that Iraq’s President Fuad Masum will invite the parliament to hold its first session on August 30." IN OTHER WORDS ...IMO …THE USA IS TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF ALL BREATHING IN IRAQ ...FROM THE ALREADY PICKED AND FORMED PARL TO THE IQD'S RI OF THE MR.

8-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I...got a note from another member who wrote the IMF and asked about Iraq's Article IV Consultation the response indicates that the IMF is waiting until after the formation of the government which could be next year hopefully sooner. I have said in the past that I believe that consultation must occur prior to Iraq moving to Article VIII it's not a requirement but it would be a good review of the banking system and encouragement. If I am correct and the CBI is going to wait until that consultation occurs then we have a few more months to wait. Though technically the CBI could write the letter to the IMF at any moment and request Article VIII acceptance. And if they are in compliance the IMF would would agree.

8-21-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365‏ Maybe Tuesday they will officially announce in public the largest Bloc...Also Abadi, Sadr, Hakim, Allawi, & Kurds form a new alliance against al-Malik...So MALIKI IS OUT!!! Also Haider Abadi expels Faleh Fayyad from the alliance of victory...I CAN SEE THE FINISH LINE...

8-21-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via clare] USA is in Control! POTUS -basically slapped everyone...Iran...Maliki...it worked!! USA wants them to RI! Everything is done but there are variables...choke out Iran & kill the Virus of their political structure...Remember time frame ****8/18-28th****... The minute you see the HCL...next breath is RI...August for preparation...September for implementation... The future is NOW!!!

dinarguru.com