Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-24-18

Iraqi

8-24-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling The value of the Iraqi dinar is based on oil. So at it’s highest peak I believe it was at $3.25. That comes from the ex-general who put out the new currency that you and I have…Their goal…is to get back to $3.25 and these are the guys stating they wanted to get down to a billion notes to get it back to $3.25. That’s where it came from. It didn’t come from someone who just made up the numbers or anything like that.

8-24-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling ...It’s the people who put this stuff out. What we [the United States] did was injected 2 billion worth of US dollars into Iraq’s economy and then we did the shock and awe. It’s always been controlled. The economy took a hit because we totally destroyed their infrastructure. But what kept it afloat was the US dollar…The currency itself has never been a high risk. It’s artificial inflation. It’s not market driven inflation…it’s an artificial rate. It’s an advantage for them to do it [the artificial rate]. They can’t do it forever.

8-24-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Today's [Thursday's] market rate / Street rate was reported at 1217 to $1. Again this is unofficial cuz the CBI has not held auctions past few days due to the holiday so we'll have to wait and see when they begin again if they are in compliance or not. 1217 though it's technically not in compliance within the 2%.

8-24-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL TODAY'S NEWS IS EXTRAORDINARILY GREAT. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE BUT I CAN'T HELP LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN A STERLING PLACE TODAY SO DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. IT APPEARS THIS MAY BE A GREAT TIMES TO GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW.

8-23-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 People still saying citizens wont see wealth from RV because they only get purchasing power BUT many citizens purchased dinar with USD & stashed away millions of IQD & will not bring them in until the RV. Also Citizens will receive monthly Oil Revenue and ALL the Oil back pay.

8-23-2018 Newshound Guru Don961 imo...news is slow this week while the country celebrates Eid...many sites stop posting articles completely...others that continue offer little except for articles about endless political meetings and conflicting opinions about alliances, who is aligning with who, who's holding out for better deals, etc. to get the majority bloc...bottom line, results won't be given until after Eid...they are under pressure to get it done...so we'll see what shakes out...

8-23-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...You said in your last update we are in the final stretch and they could do it NOW...] I agree with the premise that we are in "green light" territory. Sunday is the soonest I expect to see any major news... we will see!

8-23-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …I watch currencies. Either they are in high risk, moderate risk or no risk at all. There are only three categories. The Iraqi dinar is not in the high risk or the moderate risk. They’re in zero risk. People don’t realize that. It’s sort of strange to have conversations with people that they’re thinking there’s something wrong with the currency or it’s teetering back and fourth and it’s not. It’s a stable currency...

8-23-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...it's holiday in Iraq, nothing will happen today through Saturday. Good news, though! Although it's not "officially official", there are enough reports out to satisfy me that Elections have been approved, which allows MPs (Members of Parliament) to move onto the next stage, which is appointing a President. Once this is done, and that should not be long, that will free them up to work on various little things like... oh, I don't know... HCL! ...this was a long process, but once Holiday is over I am expecting a bit of change in the lull we've been riding through.

dinarguru.com