Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-29-18

Iraqi

8-29-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 IF I COULD GIVE YOU A TITLE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST I WOULD CALL IT..."GAME ON"... GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL RI...BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU...THAT THEY ARE GOING TO...IMO. ...FROM THE 3RD TO THE 10TH WILL BE LOUD ABOUT...JUSTICE AND...ABOUT THE CURRENCY OF IRAQ...SOMETHING'S HAPPENING...AND YOU KNOW IT...WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON....

8-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat IS ARTICLE 140 NEEDED PRIOR TO THE RV? The news media from Iraq is now saying 140 has to be done based on news that Kurdistan has negotiated this into the election. What did this Article 140 deal mean? Does it mean that it must be “fully” implemented then prior to the RV? No! ...It did NOT say that full implementation would be accomplished right away, thus maybe not before the reinstatement and RV could happen (but maybe before since no one really knows). It did however say that “full” guarantees had to be given that the referendum on this topic, according to the constitution, would have to be drawn up and presented to parliament. A timeline would also be guaranteed. ...Also, the last part of HCL is on this list of needed laws.

8-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In typical Iraqi fashion...I believe things are now being delayed due to the lack of formation of the government which has direct impact on currency reform, opening the banking system, inviting foreign investment. We also learn from one of our members who contacted the IMF that the Article IV Consultation has been delayed until the formation of the government. And if what we believe is correct - that nothing will occur until after that consultation it seems like we're just have to wait a few more months. And of course all the while keeping a watchful eye on the CBI currency auctions to make sure that they stay in compliance under the IMF requirements for Article VIII acceptance.

8-28-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the one thing that is missing, now that the Elections are mostly concluded, is HCL. I know I harp on that a lot, but it's truly the one thing I see that MUST be done in order to have a successful RV.

8-28-2018 Newshound Guru Walkingstick Article: “Legal expert: If the first session of the parliament is not held, the president will set a new date” [Say it ain’t so that Massoum can put off the Sept 3rd date. Am I reading this correctly?] No...he can not... ...The article, is not...referring to Masum...changing the date... But, setting a new date if a quorum is not met.

8-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [highlights via Clare] Iraq...don't mess up! USA is in control...Don't mess up with Debt or Inflation or Iranian influence on the Auctions or with Debt on the Budget... we will impose Sanctions & Bring in more Military if you do!! ...Pressure to do something NOW! 6-8 banks in Iraq under suspicion of funneling $ to Iran...UST wants them to RI NOW! In so doing, shuts the tool which is, misuse of the CBI Auctions...They are being told STOP THE AUCTIONS which is the definition of the RI of the currency. Abadi & Cabinet are the Executive Branch! They are important to the RI not the Parliament...Sept. 3rd seat GOI & Sept. 5th HCL in effect for Citizens...on cards.

8-28-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 WS [Guru Walkingstick] brought us Exchange website with 127 countries...they are positioning right now...But once they RI...volume will be volatile...trading will explode...this introducing is for Global Markets! ...when Central Banks saw that...CBI telling Countries it's a form of Declaration of confidence of the IQD! The pairing was not done for nothing! It shows the final stages of the Monetary Reform...The only tool CBI has been using is the Auctions & Art 8 in order to stay + or - 2%...But if they RI they will be given more tools to maintain 2%. Talk within circle of CBI & all Private Banks & understanding is...they will get official nod when to prepare... ALL Banks around the world...every Bank on this planet is connected to the CBI...wow!

8-28-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 MAYBE THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IT MONDAY? [Largest Block ?] ...Fuad Masum issued a decree calling the House of Representatives to convene Monday 9-3-18. The session shall be chaired by the oldest member. The decree shall be implemented from the date of its issuance and published in the Official Gazette.

8-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So today [Monday] we are told that Iraq is supposed to announce the largest bloc and give their line-up of candidates for the needed govt positions. I suspect if they don’t get these votes committed from the KRG to the Sadrist Movement soon this may stall the announcement and they may even go right up to September before they make it. We wait and see how it plays out.

8-28-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL So here we are after another weekend with high expectations once again with no RV. Next stop, Labor Day Weekend? Let's see what develops today and through the week...There is absolutely no reason to be down in the dumps...!

8-28-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling We alway get this question, “One day it’s going to revalue in Iraq and all these Iraqis are going to be instant millionaires…” Its’ doesn’t work that way…what happens is that you and I used the US dollar to purchase the currency…at a tenth of a penny. The Iraqi’s were given that currency. So the market inside Iraq reflects that tenth of a penny. In other words if you go down to buy a coke or candy bar…it’s based on an economy based on a tenth of a penny. What do you thinks going to happen when the value of the Iraqi dinar goes up to a buck?

8-28-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling ...Do you think the coke and the candy bar are gong to stay at a tenth of a penny? Yeah, then they would be millionaires inside of Iraq. But it’s not. The coke and the candy bar are now going to be worth a US dollar. So they don’t gain like you and I gain. We bet with the US dollar and they did not…Price of real estate, prices of goods and services, the labor force, everything will follow the value. For some reason people confuse that. You and I bought at a tenth of a penny out of a US dollar. So that is where we get our gains..

dinarguru.com