Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 8-30-18

Iraqi

8-30-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...The new government is to begin on September 6th with the first session of parliament. ...The news at this time could not get any better (except maybe telling us the RV is happening...lol ...I can assure everyone without a shadow of a doubt that the RV is NOT going to occur until we hear some solid news from the CBI on this effort...Since April the CBI has told us they are putting the “project to delete the zeros” “on hold” until AFTER the elections. So on Sept 6th it will be officially AFTER the elections. But this does not mean the CBI is going to jump all of a sudden and trigger the RV. ...They are NOT going to do this event without warning the citizens first and educating them on the new bills and coins. ...I am told that this event will be huge and circulated through the entire Iraq and that we can’t miss the articles. So we sit, relax and just let them do their business. When it is time we will know.

8-30-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The CBI announces everyday the Market rate on its site, its called the ”Dollars Exchange Rate in Baghdad Markets “ and it shows perfect compliance since June. ...the CBI according to this report met 2% compliance on March 14 2018 and and has been able to maintain it to date. So good news. Many of us we unaware of the posting at the CBI and have been watching news reports.

8-30-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch Article quote: "A senior Kurdish delegation is to visit the capital Baghdad for talks that have been described as decisive and may lead to the formation of the new Iraqi government." Despite the clarions of doom saying it will take months to form the new Iraqi government, I believe it will happen in relatively short time frame. The push from USA conflicts with the Iraqi's natural and very human tendency to resist being pushed around, but in the end, it will all work itself out. There is a lot of economic pressure to get this done and light this candle. Let's see what Friday brings in Baghdad.

8-29-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [ I apparently missed something. I thought they had fallen out of compliance this week!] No, there were reports from the media about the spread rising but the auctions had not occurred since last week due to the holiday. That rising spread certainly is a concern. Once the auction started again it appears they are still within compliance based on media reports. But then again none of this is official. The Market Rate spread in Iraq has going down a little bit today so good news after 3 days of currency auctions. Sell 1206 to $1 and buy 1200 to $1. The requirements the IMF puts on Iraq to meet Article VIII compliance can be confusing ...

8-29-2018 Intel Guru Bruce …I know everyone out there is sort of tired of this ride. Let’s be honest. We all are…Everybody is ready for this to go. We have been ready. However, this is a process and we know there are a lot of moving parts. Sometimes parts come in that we haven’t considered, we weren’t aware that was something that needed to be done, one more thing, that kind of thing. This has been something that has evolved and moved and it is not easy to track and get all the puzzle pieces. You wonder at times who is really in control of this…We are getting closer and closer to figure out what this process is of release…

8-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Summary of the weekly conference of Prime Minister Haider Abadi" So we see Abadi refer to what was required by Al Sistani since 2014 and those goals are and have been achieved. That is not coming from a defeated Prime Minister's point of view. It is coming from the new and welcomed Prime Minister for a Second term, as I see it. It goes on to make a very substantial point to the his people, regional interests and the world. He is making it known that he has the citizens in mind with respect to abiding by sanctions on Iran while at the same time maintaining a respectful stance towards neighboring countries and their currencies.

8-29-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...Keep in mind when Iraq re-instates her currency, it may have a very huge impact on the economies of other countries that may be under duress from various and obvious reasons with their respective currencies. The fall out may be very substantial...and in fact it is a kind gesture to be so considerate at this juncture to almost tip his hand on what is effectively going to happen. If there were not a need to mention currencies, why do so? HE wouldn't, he would as there is in all likelyhood a change to come and soon, that is why.. Imo.

8-29-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …Iraq is in a good position. Even with their currency at a tenth of a penny. There is no bad situation here. It simply does not exist. The currency is strong even at a tenth of a penny. They are using it for a purpose at that rate. There is a reason the CBI, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance and parliament went to the IMF and said, "Hey, we want to start raising the rate, what do we need to do? What positions do we need to be in?' And they kind of gave them a charter in order to do that. It’s very simple. They haven’t gone off the reservation on that at all... Since I’ve gotten involved in this investment or this opportunity, it has not changed at all…it’s a timing issue and it’s related to the markets…

dinarguru.com