Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-4-18

Iraqi

9-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via sunny, from 8-27-18] The United States Treasury, is now ready to sanction not just Iran, but also Iraq. There are 6-8 Iraqi banks under suspicion of funneling money through the auctions to Iran...So these banks that are under suspicion of funneling money through the auctions, they are being dealt with right now by the United States Treasury. You must suspend the auctions. ...The talk within the circle, of not only the CBI of Iraq, and all the private banks is that, and not only the talk, but their understanding within the CBI, and within the banks in Iraq, they will be getting an official nod of when to prepare for the reinstatement...

9-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick ...But as you know, there is a suitable environment that the FAB 4 are looking for. This was the private banks understanding that last Saturday they would reinstate. IMO, what is happening with Iran was a blind-side to the reinstatement of last Saturday, causing Alak, and Abadi, and the FAB 4 to continue the process. ...They did not act upon the reinstatement...just yet. It was quite a knee-jerk, but not yet! But IMO...due to the United States Treasury, this situation with Iran is under much better control now. ...It was a bit of a hiccup, but no longer.

9-3-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Abadi addressed the new parliament today stating clearly the next government is responsible for economic reforms. It will take 2-3 months to get new GOI in place. Its coming.

9-3-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Baghdad, al Sadr populists and premier Abadi allies form new government" Quote: "Sixteen Iraqi political movements and parties, including the populist list of radical Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr – winner of last May’s election – and the faction of outgoing prime minister Haider al-Abadi, will give life to the most important parliamentary block. The agreement, reached late yesterday evening, will guarantee its signatories the possibility to start work on the formation of the new government." Wow – I was suspicious this might happen. While Barzani was crowing about being closer to Maliki, Sadr and Abadi did it without them. 177 deputies and no mention of the Kurds. Now, something to watch is these upcoming KRG (regional) elections in September, not that it means much (or anything) to the currency investment…

9-3-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 The new parliament is now active and we are waiting for nominations.

9-3-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [i get the impression you are almost seeing the finish line of the long journey... Hard not to be excited about the coming week...] WITHOUT FURTHER OPINION FROM MY PART...THE FINISH LINE...IS IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR!!!

dinarguru.com