Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-11-18

Iraqi

9-11-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan BISX~ What a heck of a time to become like the big boyz...? Today this came out for the BISX investors that have present accounts. They have/are upgrading the system.. This notification to investors speaks that they are going to go live electronically, whereas, today it is an antiquated system that needs parchment and quill, so to speak. ...Now keep in mind this came out today and it came from a friend that has an account whom I verified it personally with who explained how it works today. Well this shows that is about to change. It comes out the day before a holiday [9-11-2018, Islamic New Year]. Fascinating... oh ya.

9-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ INTENDS NEXT MONTH, TO PUT LARGE AMOUNTS OF LOCAL CURRENCY, SMALL GROUPS" So what does this article mean to us? Is this the “project to delete the zeros? Well kind of...It is the very first stages of it but this is not new news. These are just replacements notes of the ones already issued. ...It is NOT what we would expect as the next move since these notes are the smaller categories they keep talking about such as the 250, and 500 dinar notes...This is just replacement of these notes...

9-11-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat What we want are the real lower category notes such as the 100, 50 and 25 and coins. We know that these lower category notes are to be slowly launched, as needed. How long will it take? We don’t know and I don’t think Iraq even knows. Yes, it a good sign they are NOT going backwards and issuing more 25k, 10k and 5k notes. ...Now having said all this can the CBI slip in a couple of the newer lower category notes NOT yet launched and thus come out with a new rate much higher than it is today? Yes, yes, yes and this is VERY possible too. But it does not say this directly and list them out so we don’t know for sure. Let’s just wait it out and see. This might get interesting...

9-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "The Central (Bank) poses large amounts of small currency" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq intends next month, to put large amounts of local currency, small groups, while continuing to receive the currency damaged by citizens and replace it (with) New." First bit of really good news in a while!!

9-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat September 15th is just around the corner and we know this is a target date to get this largest bloc issue settled so they can move ahead again in forming the government. Iraq is experiencing a political struggle to form the largest bloc between an alliance led by "Nuri al-Maliki - Hadi al-Ameri" and the name of the news and supported by Iran in the face of the coalition, "reconstruction and reform," led by Moqtada al-Sadr - Haider Abadi. The leader of the coalition of victory and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, supported by the United States of America, so in light of the resolve of the Shiite and Sunni forces, their position of the largest bloc has become the decision of the Kurds in ending the controversy of the largest bloc and the weight of Iran or America to the post of prime minister of Iraq.

9-10-2018 Newshound Guru Bobby ...as far as adding value to the IQD? ...I'm seeing a lot of talk about this very important subject that is dear to all of us...If you fail to read the news about what Iraq is telling us outside of the political mouthpieces, you will always think "just add value and everything will be ok" That thought will get you nowhere... If Iraq were to put the IQD on the Forex market right now, they could neither support and sustain a value of 1190, or on a 1:1 par with the USD... PERIOD. Now some may say well Vietnam does it at what 20,000 to 1? Apples and oranges my friends. Just like comparing currency values thru trade and bilateral agreements have zero to do with a currency's value between country's...Iraq would go belly up if they even tried to put the IQD on the Forex market at this point. Why do I say that?

9-10-2018 Newshound Guru Bobby Because they have NO economy aside from oil. We saw...an article ...that gave us numbers still in the upper 80's as far as oil dependent revenue. Once those numbers get to a much better ratio of let's say 60/40, we may have a chance...​​I throw those numbers out there because I have read the IMF SBA's, the National Development Plan, the Reconstruction and Investment Plan and International Institutional studies on Iraq's economy. It really is that simple. My suggestion ...let Iraq form it's GOI, hopefully an inclusive one, and then we watch what direction they will go.

9-10-2018 Newshound Guru Bobby The people of Iraq are speaking and they are speaking with a voice of reason. They, just like us, are tired of the status quo and that right there is our hope. We have 1 somewhat stable stability and that's the CBI, which still has some work to do towards financial inclusion. If Iraq gets it's act together politically and starts supporting in full The National Development Plan, that's when you should start getting excited...

dinarguru.com