Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-14-18

Iraqi

9-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Sunkissed] Article quote: “We welcome the existence of any cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies” ...in our opinion, the lower denoms with a Specimen mark on them are leaving the borders of Iraq...in our opinion, we see the physical lower denom, marked Specimen, from the East to the West in many banks...why is it being sent to banks Frank? Because this is the currency that will be used in buying and selling and trading on a Global scale. The small notes are going to stay INSIDE the country, because there will be a rate change; along with the coins. And those belong to the citizens. They do not belong to the Global Market.

9-14-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...Look what Abadi says...the dinar, that is marked Specimen, is leaving Iraq. And Abadi is telling all of these neighboring countries, we’re cool with your currency, if you’re cool with ours. ...Abadi says the following: “I will not insist on a specific site and insist to serve the country. We welcome the existence of any cooperation between us and neighboring countries in the field of local currencies, and we do not want global domination that controls the economies of countries" Now what does that mean? Yes we’re going to swap. And yes, we’re sending our currency out to you. And yes, we’re going through a reinstatement of our currency. We can send you our currency. It’s about to be globally recognized. It’s about to enter Article 8. We’re going to introduce our lower denominations too. We’re not going to have just one controlling currency anymore, like the American dollar. No more...This is as obvious as it gets.

9-14-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni "Breaking: While PM Haider Al-Abadi gave (Apparently) farewell speech to his office, Moqtada Sadr announced an agreement to nomination "independent & technocrats” candidates for the new #Iraqi Prime Minister position" Does not look like current PM Abadi will be nominated for another term.

9-13-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article quote: "STRENGTHEN THE CURRENCY AND THE IRAQI DINAR AT THE PRESENT TIME" YOU DON'T STRENGTHEN THE IRAQI DINAR BY PRINTING MORE MONEY...BY INCREASING THE VALUE...IT WILL BE ONE EVENT..(Big Smile)

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru Kirk H. Sowell Not an explicit withdrawal, but Abadi appears to preparing the way for a face-saving end to his reelection campaign, framing it as responding to clerical authorities.

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Lots of great banking news today coming out. EU lifts banking restrictions on CBI. Another article states the CBI will activate Paypal services.

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...we had an exciting weekend...potential for major HCL news...it didn’t end up happening, but you know the adage - where there is smoke, there is fire. This IS on the horizon! Article quote: "The Federal Supreme Court on Wednesday postponed adjournment of appeals on the unconstitutionality of articles in the Iraqi National Oil Company Law No. (4) of 2018 to the third of next month"

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Closely related in the “coming soon” category is the Prime Minister position. We still stand a chance to see Abadi continue in that role, which is something that would have me hopping on the edge of my seat! Article: "Urgent: Mr. Sadr and Amiri agree to submit a candidate for prime minister according to the specifications of the reference" I think Abadi is fighting harder than he is letting on to keep his spot. And I like it. The waiting game is tough, but as long as we are seeing progress - there’s no need to fret...we can see that things ARE moving forward...

9-13-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL As for the event we have been waiting for I do not believe we are there yet. Still processing...the RV is still slowly grinding through.

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 Iraqi Central Bank's march over last four years proved that it is proceeding steadily to achieve stated goals. This proves that Iraq has gone out of the monitoring & follow-up area to regular follow-up area every two years, like other banks in the world according to FATF... #breakingnews... European Union officially announced exit of Central Bank Iraq from list of sanctions!!! Publication in official newspaper European Union. The prohibition of dealing with a group of institutions Financial and non-financial Iraqi, including the Central Bank of Iraq.

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Indicators of economic resilience and stability in the monetary system" The thing that grabs my eye is the use of the word shock(s) in respect to exchange rate. They use is it in many forms either; internally, externally, economically and or politically. The part that is clearly important for one to look (imo) at is the reference to economic shocks. ...They clearly state that Iran and Turkey are not going to be a problem having sanctions on them presently, as they were apparently included in the analysis with the likes of FATF and 2018 GFR!! Take note what shocks to a currency are about. "The impact on domestic financial markets and real economic activity from drastic and sudden changes in a currency's value on world markets." Now if that doesn't rock ones world, I am not sure anything will.

9-13-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The two neighbors are going to be shocked when Iraq re-instates the IQD and especially if she becomes her former GLORY! Think the impact to them is going to be shocking? lol I sure do, as it will be for us and in a huge way. A good thing for us. Not so for the Regimes in charge of those two countries, imo. The citizens of them are going to be oh so ticked off and most likely jealous to boot. A mix that may prove to be very hard for the Regimes in charge to deal with...Not only is the exchange rate going to be mind blowing to/for them, imo, it will be even more damaging, as they have to use Euros to trade.. lol Tack on another 15 - 20%. over the USD they no longer can use...imo.

dinarguru.com