Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-18-18

Iraqi

9-18-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 I always said...news about lower denoms always came out end of Sept and start of Oct was ******* of lifting 3 zeros, this was from official sources...AND they said the only appropriate time to lift the zeros is at the start of the New Year...OH YES...LIFT ZEROS MEANS REMOVE THE CURRENCY FROM THE MARKET PLACE... AND THE EXCHANGE RATE...

9-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Press Conference quote: "...THE CENTRAL BANK HAS A FUTURE PLAN TO RESTRUCTURE THE IRAQI CURRENCY, INCLUDING THE DELETION OF ZEROS, but that plan needs deliberate steps, and a stable situation in order not to be exploited in the fraud and other." Alalak confirms that the CBI needs stability to continue with the project to delete the zeros. ...Do you think Iraq is now politically stable? If it were why wouldn’t Alalak just tell us it was stable and they were moving forward again with the project to delete the zeros...

9-18-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...I have told you for many months Abadi Will be the p.m. please do not ask me that question anymore simply tell the other gurus...they are wrong ...Thank you kindly.

9-17-2018 Intel Guru Delta “The governor of the bank Ali al-Alaq said...: "The Central Bank to develop a plan to compensate the market small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities of huge ones," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those categories of currency." ...here’s the most important question a lot of people are asking: Are the small notes the 250 to 500? We do believe no. I don’t believe that’s the case because, where’s the logic behind them printing AGAIN the 250, 500? ...We do believe this [is] the small groups, not the 250, and 500, and 5000. We do believe that they’re going to be the 50, the 100, the 200, that they did talk about. Iraq is exactly telling us what they are going to do. That they have a plan to modernize the existing currency, the ones that they’ve got right now, and delete the zeros. So this is one event.

9-17-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...they cannot introduce the lower denominations, unless the rate has to change. We do believe this is two events in one day. They might even show us a rate before they introduce all those lower denominations. And this is how the phase-out of the the 3 zeros will start. ...those lower denominations, they’re going to have more value. And of course those 3 zero notes are gonna have more value, because they’re going to reinstate their currency. I mean just think about it, this is a big deal. If this isn't the moment that the Central Bank told us, then why all this hype? Why all this advertisement for it? ...why would they print a lot of small group with no value? ...We’re really expecting them now, because now they’re overdue. The reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is overdue... ...it’s going to happen in this month, or even if they take it to October, it’s not a problem.

9-17-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Quote: "The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Alaak, on Monday, the existence of a plan to delete zeros from the local currency, noting that "this plan needs to deliberate steps, so as not to be exploited in the fraud." ...just the fact that the CBI is now talking about this project again is good news to us. We see it was in fact halted in April 2018. Surprised? Like I keep saying the CBI is in charge of the reinstatement not some banks in the US.

9-17-2018 Intel Guru Bluwolf [via OOOTAH] "There Never Been A Delay", We are at a minute to minute!

9-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 The sanctions that were put on the Iraqi dinar. The program rate. ...They’re expecting the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be effected because of the resilience and the stability of the economic system. What more do you want...? ...To know the date. To know everything precisely the way you want it. Even though it’s right in front of your face...They don’t have a deficit! Their budget is ready to go! Their economy is in high gear! Their monetary system is secure!

9-17-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...In my opinion... because WE the United States of America are calling the shots...and it can even be proven now...because we the United States of America are telling them to seat the government...Are telling them when to pass laws...Because all of this is right in front of us. I am led strongly to believe the wording of NEXT MONTH... they’re talking about October! ...they’re going to introduce the new small notes and the coins. Next month… Article quote: “The Governor of the Central Bank said: The banks plans are to modernize the currency in circulation and the deletion of the zeros.” ...they will lift the 3 zeros from the exchange rate, because they’ve lifted as much of the 3 zeros from the streets that they could, physically.

9-17-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Central Bank Governor for {morning}: cash reserve is close to $ 60 billion" Interesting article...Obviously the value of the dinar is the subject of some planning and discussion. What, if any, of the declarations of the CBI are reliable? What does it mean for our investment? Quotes: " ...it is not right to make changes under unstable conditions completely, ..."; " ...the central bank has a future plan for the restructuring of the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but that plan needs to deliberate steps, and a stable situation completely in order not to exploit it in the acts of fraud and others."

dinarguru.com