Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-25-18

Iraqi

9-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CONSTRUCTION: THE VOTING SESSION ON THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WILL PROCEED SMOOTHLY AND SMOOTHLY" "...THE SESSION OF PARLIAMENT NEXT TUESDAY and allocated to vote on the candidate of the post of President of the Republic will go smoothly and easily ..." so in one article they say that they are going to wait until Oct 3rd to vote on the new president. Then the legal experts say this is against the specified timing requirement of the constitution. T​hen soon after this article pops out which is telling us they moved the voting of the president to Tuesday’s session [9-25-18]. So Tuesday, according to this article is not just about the Basra issues. So they have our heads spinning…..Will they change their minds again come Tuesday?

9-25-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament did meet on Tuesday, but no vote for President was taken. The Speaker of the House announced the 2nd of October to be the determining date for the selection of the President of the Republic.

9-25-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via sunny] Something happened in the last two weeks...I said something happened with the BIS and WTO. The BIS is the mother of central banks on this earth. CBI is one of them... I told you there is a date for the releasing of the three zero’s. I don’t know it but IMO there is a date. If something happened with the BIS or CBI it seems to me it’s because that date is close. ...CBI told the BIS, “By a certain date we will be adding back our currency. We will start paying our debts and want you to accept our payments. We want world trade with our currency. We already told everybody we printed the small notes and will introduce them. We want to make it formal.”

9-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "NEXT MEETING OF PARLIAMENT ANNOUNCED SEPT 25TH" Quote: "the agenda of the session next Tuesday, corresponding to the twenty-fifth of September, INCLUDES A DISCUSSION ON THE FORMATION OF PERMANENT COMMITTEES IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES." so it sounds like no voting on the elections on Tuesday instead just forming committees to address the Basra and other issues.

9-24-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch Some interesting intel posts going on about small denominations and need-to-know regarding the process. As far as I can tell, nothing I've read so far contradicts what I believe is about to happen, or the manner in which I'm expecting it to occur. In fact, the secretive aspects tend to support it. That does NOT mean I am 100% correct. Rest assured, even if I'm partially or entirely wrong in form and substance, it's all good and moving in the direction we all want.

9-24-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 THE PRIVATE BANKS ARE READY TO LAUNCH THE PRIVATE SECTOR!!! Part 1...The Association of Iraqi Private Banks confirmed time has come to activate initiative of the Central Bank to support small & medium enterprises, amounting to "one trillion dinars". Part 2.."Reason for not activating the initiative At the time of its launch due to window selling currency which banks were making profits from them Interest rate set 4% to lend to market there was another source of profit, "currency window" but recent profits ended only lending"

9-24-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "And promoting the circulation of small denomination banknotes." ...today they tell us they are ceasing the MCPs by telling the citizens to bring in the USD (1.00 - 100.00s)... They have the IFRS [International Financial Reporting Standards] in the equation today for regulatory and accounting purposes and also, which by the way is supporting that they are going to be effectively issuing currency based on the Amman Jordan Meeting on Tuesday of earlier this week with the Arab Union Countries, entities like that of the BIS, WTO, IMF, executives that have a need to know the process, etc..

9-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat "OCTOBER 3RD SET OF THE NEXT PARLIAMENTARY MEETING" (will they wait that long?) According to Article 72 of the Constitution the constitutional period for the election of the President of the Republic will be within one month of the first session of the current parliament which was held on 3 September. This brings us to October 3rd as the final cutoff date to elect these last two positions of president (and his 3 deputies) and prime minister. Just recently they told us in an article that they intend to extent this process out right up until the deadline of October 3rd, the date of a meeting of parliament when they intend to conduct these elections.

9-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Oh – but wait a second later on Sunday an agenda came out for the next session and it was scheduled for Sept 25. The agenda did NOT include electing a new president or prime minister so I am guessing this will be held off until the Oct 3rd meeting. ...Then came this article on early Monday Sept 24th: "The last date for the election of the new president is on October 10 next, according to the constitutional timing,” said Harb, for “Iraq’s News”. ...So as the election saga continues…We are reading many articles now from the news media about the timing of the voting on the new president. It is very confusing as the article are conflicting each other. So what will they actually do? We also know that the selections of candidates for these remaining positions is underway. Any candidate will need at least 220 votes to win any votes in parliament..

9-24-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 From Sunday...Iraqi TV reporting that all parties are saying that they agree on Saleh as the next president and will vote for him on Tuesday. They are also reportedly stating that Abadi is the Best Candidate for the position of Prime Minister...

dinarguru.com